collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Racist Scumbag Villa "Supporter"  (Read 13579 times)

Offline itmustbe_it is!

Re: Racist Scumbag Villa "Supporter"
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2020, 08:11:40 PM »
I’ve a 12 year old lad

the C word is widely used now I’ve never heard him use it but no doubt at school it’s the same as fuck used to be 30-50 years ago

without knowing the background environment that the lad had been bought up in it’s difficult to understand how he can post such vitriol on the internet but as had been said before it’s common place on social media now

I’m an old Dad and can’t say I fully understand some of the stuff that goes on today but it wasn’t perfect back in the 70’s either when I was a kid
but social media does give a voice to everyone and is as dangerous as it is a good thing

Are you talking about the same c word ? My lad would know c**t but not c**n, I'm 100% sure

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2020, 08:25:14 PM »
I’ve a 12 year old lad

the C word is widely used now I’ve never heard him use it but no doubt at school it’s the same as fuck used to be 30-50 years ago

without knowing the background environment that the lad had been bought up in it’s difficult to understand how he can post such vitriol on the internet but as had been said before it’s common place on social media now

I’m an old Dad and can’t say I fully understand some of the stuff that goes on today but it wasn’t perfect back in the 70’s either when I was a kid
but social media does give a voice to everyone and is as dangerous as it is a good thing

Are you talking about the same c word ? My lad would know c**t but not c**n, I'm 100% sure

I’m talking about the see you next Tuesday word I didn’t realise it was the other c word
he would not know that one

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »
KKK was in the year 9 syllabus for history. Perhaps they have older brothers/sisters?
My daughter is in year 8 has been learning about Malcolm x and the kkk in history before George Floyd was murdered.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2020, 09:15:20 PM »
I know the thread was started before it was known the abuser of wilf Zaha was 12 years old, but we do have to be careful labelling someone so young a racist scumbag. To put this context I grew up in a multi ethnic area and have spent the last 20 odd years working in the union movement defending equalities and actively campaigning against all forms of discrimination, both racial and otherwise.
What the kid said was disgusting and quite rightly the police have got involved, but if every adult is a product of their environment, then every child, which is what this person is, is most definitely heavily influenced if not largely created by their environment. No child is the fully formed finished article, and this kid whoever it is will hopefully have other influences as his life goes on to encourage him to see a wider and more progressive view of life and the complex tapestry that makes our world up. Despite this incident being high profile and horrible, what worries me more is the casual every day racism hidden as ‘banter’ you get down our ground every game.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 09:16:58 PM by RamboandBruno »

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2020, 09:20:06 PM »
Always find it bizarre we teach American history over ours or European or Asian or african history. No wonder we've got a generation of people over here obsessed with the likes of Trump and everything that happens in America. Cultural pollution.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2020, 09:24:57 PM »
Always find it bizarre we teach American history over ours or European or Asian or african history. No wonder we've got a generation of people over here obsessed with the likes of Trump and everything that happens in America. Cultural pollution.

Agree completely. The whole thing is just very sad, how can a boy of 12 come out with this sort of thing, makes me angry and sad at the same time

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2020, 09:38:09 PM »
Some of the replies to the WMP tweet about this kid are so, so fucking depressing.

"OMG! IT'S ONLY WORDS! HOW CAN WORDS HURT ANYONE! YOU ARE IGNORING ASIAN GROOMING GANGS!"

I fucking hate what this country has become.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2020, 09:59:33 PM »
I hope that this kid is given some educational tools to stop him becoming a racist adult.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:12:14 PM by Meanwood Villa »

Offline sickbeggar

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2020, 10:04:34 PM »
IMHO racism will never be dealt with because it upsets society's view of the human race being superior or civilised. You're hearing it now with people and what they're saying about that 12 year old: he was obviously brought up badly, children aren't born racist blah blah blah. Now you do get moulded by peers and adults undoubtably, but the instinct to mistrust people different from you is there from birth. It's hotwired into everyone like Read only memory on a pc. It was there for a reason when it mattered for survival but apparently we all should be able to overwrite it now. Bottom line is you can ignore it but you can't stop the message popping up. Same as flight or fight or any of the other animal instincts that conflict with modern day morals and our view of ourselves as superior. Bottom line is you or I could be swapped with a baby from 50,000 years ago and I'd have no trouble adapting to braining the tribe in the next valley, and likewise my replacement would soon settle in to droning on about our strike force.

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2020, 10:07:16 PM »
With respect, that's nonsense.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2020, 10:08:21 PM »
Some of the replies to the WMP tweet about this kid are so, so fucking depressing.

"OMG! IT'S ONLY WORDS! HOW CAN WORDS HURT ANYONE! YOU ARE IGNORING ASIAN GROOMING GANGS!"

There's a worryingly large element (and I even hesitate to say minority) in British society who see everything and everybody else as one big anti-Brexit conspiracy and use "grooming gangs" as a catch-all argument against anyone who isn't as bigoted as them.   

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2020, 10:10:30 PM »

I could do with an Asian grooming gang right now, the state of my barnet.

Offline sickbeggar

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2020, 10:15:25 PM »
I don't agree. When i was 5, and half the school were picking on the kid with learning difficulties and bright ginger hair, I really don't think all their parents or older siblings had taught them to pick on gingers with learning difficulties. It's instinct Imo but no, we can't be animals, we're better than that.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2020, 10:15:51 PM »
So as an experiment I asked my 13 year old daughter if she had heard of that c word.  She thought I was referring to cocoon and definitely has never heard of the word.  She’s bright as well. 

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2020, 10:24:07 PM »

I agree, it’s really quite sad.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal