collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Leicester v Aston Villa Post Match Thread  (Read 22114 times)

Offline richrunner

Re: Leicester v Aston Villa Post Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2020, 10:06:16 PM »
We've gone from playing well for 45 minutes, to playing well for 20 minutes, to playing well for 8 minutes. Then one stupid error or bad decision and the heads collectively drop, they give up, can't be bothered, make more stupid decisions. All our best players are nulified as they are either isolated or played out of postion.

Whilst that's all going on our little boy lost on the touchline looks like he doesnt know what to do, he'd rather be playing Millwall or Bolton where his team can have 80% of the possession.

I cant see where the next point is coming from with him in charge, let alone 3 points. We're now in a death spiral, we'll finish bottom unless drastic action is taken I think.

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »
We are dead in the water.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2020, 10:09:22 PM »
Guilbert and Targett can not play in a back 4 with a 1 dimensional slow midfield. They bomb forward at every opportunity and leave us wide open. I fucking hate this 4-3-3, we have looked shite all season with it.

They looked much better in the 3-4-3, but it should be a 3-5-2 with Samatta and Davis up front.

We are the absolute masters of isolater our forwards aswell, how the fuck can we spend £30m on strikers and not create anything for them.

Offline Sdwbvf

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2020, 10:13:30 PM »
Missed the first 20 minutes. Switched the last 25 minutes off in disgust. Championship here we come. At least we might play some games 3pm Saturday so I can go!

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2020, 10:14:19 PM »
In two games vs Leicester that in the grand scheme of things didn’t matter we conceded 2 goals and scored 3. In two games that really mattered we conceded 8 and scored 1. Good job lads.

Offline Le Lapin

• GM : 14.10.2022
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2020, 10:14:42 PM »
I worry we have left it too late to get rid of Smith and get a new manager in. Too few games left to arrest this slide. Smith should have been given the P45 a few months ago. Too many so called winnable games lost, we have given ourselves too much to do to stay up.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2020, 10:15:27 PM »
I am seething mad.

All these bonafide losers can fuck off. I don’t care who we sell off at this point, bunch of fucking overpaid trash.

Dean should’ve been canned months ago, doesn’t have a clue, a shit motivator and make horrible in game decisions. Just leave.

Another group of chicken shit owners and recruiters. Back to the shit for three years, way to support your investment.

Online Nii Lamptey

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2020, 10:17:50 PM »
No post match interview so far.... hopefully getting his marching orders, or fallen on his sword.🤞🏼

Offline Villan82

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2020, 10:18:17 PM »
Big Sam? Have I missed the last 5 years or what? He's been out to pasture fur quite a bit now.

Everton - he kept them up. A club that prioritised what was important and acted accordingly.

Online David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2020, 10:19:44 PM »
Guilbert and Targett can not play in a back 4 with a 1 dimensional slow midfield. They bomb forward at every opportunity and leave us wide open. I fucking hate this 4-3-3, we have looked shite all season with it.

They looked much better in the 3-4-3, but it should be a 3-5-2 with Samatta and Davis up front.

We are the absolute masters of isolater our forwards aswell, how the fuck can we spend £30m on strikers and not create anything for them.

30 ml and the poor fuckers spend the majority of the game running around chasing defenders with little to no service

Starting Elmo ffs he has no fucking pace in the slightest , at best he is almost capable at winback but a winger ...dear god no.He also gave Guilbert sod all protection.We stuck Grealish out on the left again and they double marked him and if he did get the ball he was kicked in area's miles from the goal.
They completely nullified out the left hand side

Whats criminal is after the shitty fh we come out with the same team again and carry on being just as shit.Smith evidently can not coach defence , can sort out the midfield , can coach a team to supply a striker , can't make in game decisions. The season was going to be hard but this isn't just losing now we are being pissed on time and time again..we go down he will bring us back up ..will he fuck we carry on like this we will go down with a completely demoralised squad which will be picked apart of its best players it will take us months to get some form again.

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2020, 10:20:33 PM »
I've maintained that it will go to the last game since  Christmas, now I'm not convinced we'll win more than one or two more games.

Online Nii Lamptey

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2020, 10:23:33 PM »
Absolute drivel from Smith post match. Dead man walking.
Fuck off.... just fuck.off.

We’ll see how ambitious our owners really are if Smith is still in charge for Chelsea game. Not an effin clue at this level.

Online David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2020, 10:24:51 PM »
Pen changed game , still in it ..says Dean ...no idea what he was watching as we where not even close to being still in it

Offline jimmygreen

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2020, 10:25:03 PM »
Steve Hunt. On the team bus. With an imaginary noose.

Utter wank. We’ve had it.

Offline vilan461

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2020, 10:26:56 PM »
thought that was an awful abject display---no fight no bottle no commitment no effort!!
too many ineffective legless midfield players, shambolic defending and a schoolboy blunder by a world class goal keeper!
sorry but unless there are widespread changes this side will certainly take us down!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal