collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fans Worried Over Villa Future  (Read 575748 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Fans Worried Over Villa Future
« Reply #6165 on: June 06, 2018, 05:34:37 PM »
As new rumours and information come to light folks may want to change their vote, so i've added that option.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #6166 on: June 06, 2018, 05:36:51 PM »

The best thing any supporter can do at the moment (pending having the money of course) is to go and renew or buy a season ticket.

Must be a good few million to be hard there not to mention we'll be needed more than ever come August

Good man, Up the Villa
Well other than the danger that if the club goes into Administration you would be classed as an unsecured creditor.
So please only pay for a season ticket with A Credit Card.

Online itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #6167 on: June 06, 2018, 05:39:10 PM »
I feel fucking sick. Thanks Randy and Dr X for destroying my football club. Well done!

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #6168 on: June 06, 2018, 05:49:10 PM »
We were becoming a mess toward the end of Doug's tenure. The league has changed with the times but we've just not had the leadership that could guide the club and do a good job of it.

Online villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #6169 on: June 06, 2018, 05:51:15 PM »
I feel fucking sick. Thanks Randy and Dr X for destroying my football club. Well done!

Just a couple of naive chancers who know nothing about football trying to make a buck.

Offline walsall villain

« Reply #6170 on: June 06, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »

The best thing any supporter can do at the moment (pending having the money of course) is to go and renew or buy a season ticket.

Must be a good few million to be hard there not to mention we'll be needed more than ever come August

Good man, Up the Villa
Well other than the danger that if the club goes into Administration you would be classed as an unsecured creditor.
So please only pay for a season ticket with A Credit Card.
I think it’s 17000 season tickets sold, sobering thought that this only equates to about £7 million (I’m guessing). We’ve probably spent that already. When I renewed there was a good chance of seeing football in a different division, oh the fecking irony!

Online Three Spires Villa

« Reply #6171 on: June 06, 2018, 06:07:36 PM »
On the season ticket front, if we go into administration what happens to the ST money. I guess it gets used to pay creditors as its an asset. We then also become creditors ? Suppose a deal to creditors is agreed at 10p in the £1, what happens?

Can, would the club be able to honour season tickets already purchased? Guess credit cards are the best way to guarantee a payback. Myself and son got ours last month through Zebra finance.

Its all very confusing and granted in the scale of things that are happening, maybe not that important

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #6172 on: June 06, 2018, 06:10:31 PM »
On the season ticket front, if we go into administration what happens to the ST money. I guess it gets used to pay creditors as its an asset. We then also become creditors ? Suppose a deal to creditors is agreed at 10p in the £1, what happens?

Can, would the club be able to honour season tickets already purchased? Guess credit cards are the best way to guarantee a payback. Myself and son got ours last month through Zebra finance.

Its all very confusing and granted in the scale of things that are happening, maybe not that important
See above.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #6173 on: June 06, 2018, 06:16:24 PM »
We were becoming a mess toward the end of Doug's tenure. The league has changed with the times but we've just not had the leadership that could guide the club and do a good job of it.

At least under Doug we stopped playing the W formation.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #6174 on: June 06, 2018, 06:18:29 PM »
From the Brum Mail:

Aston Villa will not be going into administration and are confident of solving their cash-flow crisis, sources have told BirminghamLive.

Owner Dr Tony Xia has today received positive news that a £2million loan has been approved so the outstanding tax bill will soon be cleared.

It’s understood that Xia is doing everything possible to keep hold of the club he purchased in 2016 having invested over £150m.

Several leading football finance experts have backed up claims from sources close to the club who are adamant Villa's current crisis will not see them file for administration.

alk of Villa plunging to depths previously seen at the likes of Portsmouth and Leeds United has also been quashed.

Villa have serious short-term cash flow problems and are understood to be seeking minor investment.

Xia has also faced up to the reality of losing key players, including £30million-rated prized asset Jack Grealish.

The club are looking at ways to slash their sky-high wage bill and are even considering selling Brookvale - the staff car park close to Villa Park.

But it’s understood that solutions will soon be in place and then Villa can start preparing for the 2018/19 season, albeit on a significantly reduced budget.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #6175 on: June 06, 2018, 06:20:38 PM »
From the Brum Mail:

Aston Villa will not be going into administration and are confident of solving their cash-flow crisis, sources have told BirminghamLive.

Owner Dr Tony Xia has today received positive news that a £2million loan has been approved so the outstanding tax bill will soon be cleared.

It’s understood that Xia is doing everything possible to keep hold of the club he purchased in 2016 having invested over £150m.

Several leading football finance experts have backed up claims from sources close to the club who are adamant Villa's current crisis will not see them file for administration.

alk of Villa plunging to depths previously seen at the likes of Portsmouth and Leeds United has also been quashed.

Villa have serious short-term cash flow problems and are understood to be seeking minor investment.

Xia has also faced up to the reality of losing key players, including £30million-rated prized asset Jack Grealish.

The club are looking at ways to slash their sky-high wage bill and are even considering selling Brookvale - the staff car park close to Villa Park.

But it’s understood that solutions will soon be in place and then Villa can start preparing for the 2018/19 season, albeit on a significantly reduced budget.

Even if this was true it’s still extremely worrying

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #6176 on: June 06, 2018, 06:27:24 PM »
ASTON VILLA have averted their first crisis after reaching an agreement with HMRC over their outstanding £4.2million tax bill.

SunSport can reveal Villa have made a substantial down-payment of £500,000 today and will follow that up with further payments next week.

Offline CT Villan

« Reply #6177 on: June 06, 2018, 06:34:00 PM »
Why doesn't William go and have a word with Granny and make HMRC go away ?

Online Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
« Reply #6178 on: June 06, 2018, 06:44:50 PM »
The minus 10 points...What are our chances of staying up.?.....this is the pit of misery after all. .............just realised it isn’t the pit

I think it’s 12 points now

Not worried, we've been that far behind the running after 6-7 games for 2 years running now and been ok.

Ha ha! Not far from my thoughts too!

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #6179 on: June 06, 2018, 06:47:06 PM »
Why doesn't William go and have a word with Granny and make HMRC go away ?
or even look at the back of his sofa for some loose change

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal