collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread  (Read 158539 times)

Offline langleylions

Re: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread
« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2020, 06:41:34 PM »
block 133 for us too row 33 UTV , good luck to everyone

Offline frank

• GM : 29.01.2025
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »
All booked and really happy.
I got 1759 in the random queue allocation but Jane totally lucked out with 154! We got exactly the seats we wanted - can’t wait!
I was 124 in the queue allocation! Where are your seats, Amfy and Jane? We're section 124

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
That's me not going then.
I've been to 8 games so far this season but my son because of work commitments has only been to 5, we both went to 16 home games last season.
It'll be the first time I've never been to a Villa Wembley appearance since my first visit in the League Cup Final in 1971 after being a season ticket holder since 1975-76 until 2012.
I think the Claret Membership has been massively over subscribed, maybe it would've been better to limit the membership as it has given a lot of people the impression, wrongly of course, that Cup Finals etc we'd get a ticket.
Cheer them on for me!

Never say never Oscar - It's amazing how tickets turn up when you are least expecting them.  Fingers crossed for you and the many others who are in limbo.

Offline Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2020, 07:05:08 PM »
4 booked in 138 - thought it was gonna crash when got through queue and the Carabao Cup final was greyed out- then remembered to go to top of screen and login :-) dime bar!!

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2020, 07:08:25 PM »
All booked and really happy.
I got 1759 in the random queue allocation but Jane totally lucked out with 154! We got exactly the seats we wanted - can’t wait!
I was 124 in the queue allocation! Where are your seats, Amfy and Jane? We're section 124

We are in the Block 133 crew!

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2020, 07:09:25 PM »
I've attended 3 home games this season as a claret member and suspect that this change will mean I would not be able to get a ticket.  However, I wasn't intending to go anyway and even if I was I'm not sure I'd have cause to complain.  I do hope though that the claret membership will continue as it's been working, as it's been really good for me and I hope supporters like me who can or want to only get to so many games, for whatever reasons.  If we go down of course, we won't need to worry about getting tickets to home games next season!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 07:14:11 PM by Flamingo Lane »

Offline martyn ellis

• http://www.martin-martyn.co.uk
« Reply #291 on: February 04, 2020, 07:13:18 PM »
Someone please tell me how and why I can't get access. I have logged in and am going round and round in circles when I click on Carabao Cup Final, then to ticket sales and then the same info again but no 'Buy Now' button. ST holder withfan ID and everything. Help!!

Offline walsall villain

« Reply #292 on: February 04, 2020, 07:17:59 PM »
Someone please tell me how and why I can't get access. I have logged in and am going round and round in circles when I click on Carabao Cup Final, then to ticket sales and then the same info again but no 'Buy Now' button. ST holder withfan ID and everything. Help!!
You have definitely had a season ticket for the last 5 years? Mind you my brother in law had same problem but I was able to get him a seat with mine. Glitch perhaps?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2020, 07:19:22 PM »
If you haven't had your season ticket for five years you have to wait until next week.

Offline GarTomas

« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2020, 07:25:14 PM »

It’s on Away Tickets as well if that helps.

Offline martyn ellis

« Reply #295 on: February 04, 2020, 07:28:30 PM »
Thanks for trying guys (Risso and Walsall). Had my ST for many years uninterrupted. Signed in (it has my name on the top right to confirm). I keep going to ticket sales, then click on the cup info but no BUY NOW button; round and round I go as the tickets get sold. Yours Very Frustrated. Any suggestions

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2020, 07:32:47 PM »
There is a little box you have to tick to say you agree to the terms and conditions, it is partly obscured by another box if you are on the phone. Try looking for that, or try on a laptop if you've been trying on mobile?

Offline martyn ellis

« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »
At the top of the pricing list it says on my page 'soon on sale'. I think this may be my glitch, because I reckon it should say Now on Sale or the like. Am I right?

Offline Virgil Caine

• Location: Bedfordshire and its not as bad as you think it might be.
  • GM : 15.07.2024
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »
Martin- it did the same with me, persevere and it should clear and change to ‘Buy’.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful but at least I didn’t say ‘have you tried turning off and on again’

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #299 on: February 04, 2020, 07:57:47 PM »
I was also expecting a bracket for ST holders that have been to the League Cup games this season, too. Thought those people should be rewarded.

Rewarded how? A ST holder is guaranteed a ticket, isn't that reward enough?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal