collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread by olaftab
[Today at 12:23:27 AM]

Re: Current Formation by Vill I An
[February 28, 2020, 11:37:26 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2019/20 by amfy
[February 28, 2020, 11:36:51 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2019/20 by aldridgeboy
[February 28, 2020, 11:31:11 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread by robbo1874
[February 28, 2020, 11:20:36 PM]

Re: Relegation Watch by PaulWinch again
[February 28, 2020, 11:16:30 PM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Risso
[February 28, 2020, 11:13:09 PM]

Re: Relegation Watch by aj2k77
[February 28, 2020, 11:10:09 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Yanited  (Read 2233 times)

Online olaftab

• GM : 22.04.2020
Re: Yanited
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2020, 10:32:23 PM »
Liverpool and Man United are two cheeks of the same arse. Hope they rot. Obviously, might have to wait a while in the former case.
This. I wish plague on both of their houses.

Offline sid1964

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 06:56:29 AM »
Watched the start of that Transfer Centre show on Sky and all they talk about is Man Utd, I quickly turn over to watch something else

Sky are so obsessed with them!

Offline Ugo

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 08:00:26 AM »
Watched the start of that Transfer Centre show on Sky and all they talk about is Man Utd, I quickly turn over to watch something else

That show is as bad as anything I have seen. An absolute cringe fest.

When did Khave Solahal and Dharma Sheth (pardon the spelling on both) become experts on everything football? Who actually places value on their opinions?

And as for Man Utd. Fuck em.

Online Somniloquism

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 08:36:56 AM »

TBF, Manure are being linked to about 30 players this window so any programme about transfers would be mostly them.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 08:52:54 AM »

TBF, Manure are being linked to about 30 players this window so any programme about transfers would be mostly them.

Manure don't need thirty new players.

About ten new players and a new manager should do it though.

Offline avfc456

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2020, 09:05:39 AM »
I take great pleasure in watching United struggle, growing up in Tamworth many around me were United/Liverpool, happy to give it the big one, but never been to a game in their lives, always annoys the hell out of me driving north to away games and I see buses of United and Liverpool fans coaches coming from anywhere and everywhere, Keele services being like an unofficial supporters club

I will also never understand the big support they pull in from London either.

I also find it strange how many claim to hate City when much of their fanbase resides from far far away of Manchester, there was a United fan bleeding poverty the other night with the Burnley kick off time as he had to travel down from Glasgow.  My heart bled

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2020, 09:57:07 AM »

That show is as bad as anything I have seen. An absolute cringe fest.

When did Khave Solahal and Dharma Sheth (pardon the spelling on both) become experts on everything football? Who actually places value on their opinions?

And as for Man Utd. Fuck em.

yes self appointed gurus , might as well stick them in a pub propped up against a bar

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 05:26:54 PM »
I take great pleasure in watching United struggle, growing up in Tamworth many around me were United/Liverpool, happy to give it the big one, but never been to a game in their lives, always annoys the hell out of me driving north to away games and I see buses of United and Liverpool fans coaches coming from anywhere and everywhere, Keele services being like an unofficial supporters club

I will also never understand the big support they pull in from London either.

I also find it strange how many claim to hate City when much of their fanbase resides from far far away of Manchester, there was a United fan bleeding poverty the other night with the Burnley kick off time as he had to travel down from Glasgow.  My heart bled

I used to work with a Liverpool fan from Battersea (basically in the shadow of Stamford Bridge, and within spitting distance of Craven Cottage). He went to his first game at Anfield when I shared an office with him. He was in his early thirties a the time. He came back traumatised afterwards as his fellow home fans, upon hearing his accent, called him a plastic and said his support wan't welcome.

I mean, it was a bit uncalled for and unkind of them to do so, but a small part of me enjoyed hearing about it.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2020, 05:59:56 PM »
Please everyone its manu not United.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 08:24:31 PM »
Please everyone its manu not United.

To be fair these days they are just another of many clubs called United. One point above Sheffield, four points above Newcastle and eleven points ahead of West Ham who are 17th. I am sure they can console themselves that whilst Manchester City and Liverpool are streets ahead of them they are still doing better than Leeds.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2020
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2020, 10:00:12 PM »
Their fans bleating on Twitter is bad enough for me to even consider wanting Plop to win the league, it’s that bad. Wankers.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2020, 10:25:01 PM »
The upside is that if Liverpool are the best Manure fans cry. If Manure are the best Liverpool fans cry. So I look at is as a win/win situation.

Offline danno

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2020, 10:28:06 PM »
The worst that will ever happen to those entitled twats is that they'll finish midtable a few times. You'd think the Glazers had bulldozed Old Trafford and executed "Giggsah" by the way they're blarting on.

The only good thing about the amount of press coverage they get, is that most managers will be hounded out long before they can turn it around.

Must be said though, downgrading your team in almost every position for £700 million is some achievement. Sincere well done to all involved.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 15.08.2020
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2020, 12:42:47 AM »
You just know the fuckers will still pull out a result at Villa Park though. Boxing Day 89 is still one of my all time best games attended as a Villa fan.

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 29.07.2019
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2020, 04:14:27 AM »

A podcast stated that Man U are happy to create the rumours because mere speculation generates traffic/clicks to their website etc which in turn produces income.  You would hope that a football club would be above this sort of shenanigans however when you look at the money ‘influencers’ can make with a fraction of the following it makes sense, well kinda/ish especially when they are failing at their main objectives.