collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Newcastle Away - spare request for my 12 year old step son  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Holte L2

Newcastle Away - spare request for my 12 year old step son
« on: January 21, 2020, 10:57:03 PM »
Hi all, I'm looking for a spare reference with good away credits for my step son. He's desperate to make an away match.
I'm lucky enough to have all the aways on my reference but I'm struggling to get my lad to any.  If anyone can help I would really really appreciate it!!!

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
Re: Newcastle Away - spare request for my 12 year old step son
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 12:46:33 PM »
Hi all, I'm looking for a spare reference with good away credits for my step son. He's desperate to make an away match.
I'm lucky enough to have all the aways on my reference but I'm struggling to get my lad to any.  If anyone can help I would really really appreciate it!!!
I'm 90% certain not to be going to this as it is my younger sisters 60th party that night. I have offered this to someone else but not got back to me.
You can't get a better ref than mine as i also have all aways on my ref. Added bonus it's O65 so would be able to get a concession tkt if only 12.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 06:08:19 PM »
Just bear in mind that this game could be moved to midweek if Newcastle are still in the cup.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 07:48:27 PM »
I hope the Bitters smosh em'.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal