collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Holte Suite Mezzanine  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Towser

• GM : 09.06.2024
Holte Suite Mezzanine
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:13:56 AM »
Just received an invite from the club for the Holte Suite Mezzanine before tomorrows Dingle game, is it anything special? I will struggle to get there at 17:15 as I work in Wolverhampton and wondered if it is worth taking the afternoon off work.

Also, how do they choose who they send invites to as I cant remember entering any competitions or draws but I am old so my have just forgot.

As an apology from us here at the club and as a thank you for your support.We would like to invite you to our pre-match event ahead of Wolverhampton Wanderers, Wednesday 30th October. We’d love to welcome you and a guest along to the event.

This will be held in the Holte Suite Mezzanine (located just upstairs from the Holte suite foyer) from 17.15pm until approx. 19.30pm.

A member of our staff will greet you and your guest at the entrance to the Holte Suite Mezzanine and welcome you to the event which will be hosted by our staff. Hot food will be available and you can take part in a quiz written by Villa Historian Rob Bishop.

Offline AsTallAsLions

Re: Holte Suite Mezzanine
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 11:15:03 AM »
Just received an invite from the club for the Holte Suite Mezzanine before tomorrows Dingle game, is it anything special? I will struggle to get there at 17:15 as I work in Wolverhampton and wondered if it is worth taking the afternoon off work.

Also, how do they choose who they send invites to as I cant remember entering any competitions or draws but I am old so my have just forgot.

As an apology from us here at the club and as a thank you for your support.We would like to invite you to our pre-match event ahead of Wolverhampton Wanderers, Wednesday 30th October. We’d love to welcome you and a guest along to the event.

This will be held in the Holte Suite Mezzanine (located just upstairs from the Holte suite foyer) from 17.15pm until approx. 19.30pm.

A member of our staff will greet you and your guest at the entrance to the Holte Suite Mezzanine and welcome you to the event which will be hosted by our staff. Hot food will be available and you can take part in a quiz written by Villa Historian Rob Bishop.

What's the apology for? Must have missed something

Offline Towser

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 11:17:14 AM »

Absolutely no idea what they are apologising for.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 11:18:45 AM »

Very good - say nothing! ;)

Can't help you with your query, sorry mate.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 11:19:42 AM »

Having to play Wolves?

On a more serious note, it could be due to moving season ticket holders?

Offline Towser

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 11:20:29 AM »

Having to play Wolves?

On a more serious note, it could be due to moving season ticket holders?
I am Trinity upper season ticket holder so not been moved

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2019, 11:41:49 AM »
I'm a North Stand season ticket holder and was moved.  No such apology for me.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2019, 11:55:42 AM »
It is the pre match event that you can buy on Pride Rewards. It’s fun and a very nice pre match thing to do, but not sure if it’s worth booking time off for.
They usually have a couple of legends turn up as well as the stuff mentioned there & the bar is slightly quicker than anywhere else you might drink pre match.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2019, 12:07:35 PM »
Let's hope they have more than the one bar staff member working then, like they do after the games up there, otherwise they'll be apologising for something else.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 12:45:34 PM »

2011 - 2018?

Offline Clampy

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2019, 01:15:41 PM »
I've been up there a couple of times and like Amfy said, it's a nice way to spend a pre-match hour or two. You'll get a voucher for a free drink, there's free food and there's normally a Villa quiz.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2019, 01:15:54 PM »
Stop the fexkin quotathon please.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 01:23:35 PM »
pauliewalnuts wins the internet.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 09:09:32 PM »

I am still waiting for an apology for the Graham Turner years.

Online Pete3206

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2019, 11:00:38 PM »
It's the Holte Suite upstairs bit.

Shrug

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal