collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Manchester City v Villa pre-match thread  (Read 21146 times)

Offline DrGonzo

Re: Manchester City v Villa pre-match thread
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2019, 03:05:10 PM »
Dean Smith's cunning anti-Sterling plan:

"He’s an extraordinary player. I think he’s proving that with club and country at the moment. We’re looking at trying to tie his laces together."

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »
Dean Smith's cunning anti-Sterling plan:

"He’s an extraordinary player. I think he’s proving that with club and country at the moment. We’re looking at trying to tie his laces together."

Ha!

Online Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2019, 04:29:25 PM »
This will be our first match against the mighty Pep, can we make it a winning one, doubtful, but not impossible. Going 3-1 City, our scorer, Pep's favourite player, Douglas.

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2019, 04:35:53 PM »
If Mings has a good game he will be on his way to Liverpool in Jan, definitely. If McGinn has a good game he'll be on his way to Man U in Jan, definitely and a certainty. If Grealish has a good game he'll be off to Spurs in Jan, definitely.  If Luis has a good game he'll be back at Man City in Jan, definitely. If they all have good games we'll win.  Let's hope that's the case.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2019, 04:51:26 PM »
Flood warnings predicted for the Cotton Village today and tomorrow, must be a chance the game could get called off

Supposed to be playing 11 aside tonight and it's been called off. T'is pissing it down up here, has been all day, will be all night and all morning.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2019, 05:14:21 PM »
fuck em - 3-1 Villa.  Give them Mancs a football lesson and then gloat for the rest of the day in the Printers back in Stockport.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2019, 05:35:55 PM »
Who gives a fuck which over paid vaginas these wankers pick, we're going to absolutely fucking funeral them any way.

I don't care if they have Francis Lee playing in the middle and Sterling buzzing around alongside the ghost of Dennis Tueart, we're going to murder them.
Talking about the ghost of Dennis Tueart had me having to check if he was alive or not?! I only found out last week in conversation that Robert Palmer had died and he passed in 2003. I thought I'd missed another. To celebrate I'm going to watch that over head kick and that Robert Palmer video.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2019, 05:41:39 PM »
Look what we have here on a Man City forum;

I am going to the game with my MCFC supporting missus & I hope you absolutely smash these fookers.
With any luck, after you had given them a thorough Rogering, it will ruin them for the rest of the season & begin a slide back to the championship for the twats.
Suffice to say, seeing the seals getting hammered will be my cup final, birthday & christmas all in one.
#SOTV

An Albion fan. The last line sums the bitter twats up.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2019, 05:45:22 PM »
Franchise FC is usually a term reserved for MK Dons, in what way are Man City a franchise?

They're owned by City Football Group as part of a wider franchise including New York City, Melbourne City, Girona and others. Assuming that's what the OP was alluding to

We are owned by the same ownership group as Milwaukee Bucks. Are we a franchise? I get that some aren't keen on them (though they wouldn't be in the top twenty of clubs I dislike), but there's no way they're a "Franchise Club".

I'm not saying we are. That's just what I took the original poster to mean.

Yeah, sorry. You are probably right. I wasn't arguing with you just disagreeing with the OP.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2019, 05:53:57 PM »

I am going to the game with my MCFC supporting missus & I hope you absolutely smash these fookers.
With any luck, after you had given them a thorough Rogering, it will ruin them for the rest of the season & begin a slide back to the championship for the twats.
Suffice to say, seeing the seals getting hammered will be my cup final, birthday & christmas all in one.
#SOTV

Seals?

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2019, 06:19:50 PM »

#SOTV

Seals?

It's their nickname for us. Apparently because Villa fans clap like seals with arms straight, not bent at the elbows. Or something. I told the stripey that told me this that if they have to explain the joke it isn't funny, but he wasn't having it. It's the worst disparaging nickname for a rival ever, the explanation is really convoluted and doesn't make any sense.

The fucking stripey idiots.

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2019, 06:20:38 PM »
It's an attempt at humour suggesting Villa fans clap. Hilarious isn't it?

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2019, 06:31:08 PM »
It's an attempt at humour suggesting Villa fans clap. Hilarious isn't it?

He's got me there. Snared. I have indeed been known to clap, once or perhaps even twice in my life.

Radish.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2019, 06:45:41 PM »
I think our nickname for the Albion should just be 'The Fucking Idiots'.

Offline wince

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2019, 07:03:30 PM »
I think our nickname for the Albion should just be 'The Fucking Idiots'.
or  fungus monsters given the thrush on their badge.....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal