collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: AV home and away shirts sale  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Dazvillain

AV home and away shirts sale
« on: October 07, 2019, 10:39:33 AM »
Hi all , following my redundancy from 32 years with the same company last year and the need for space in the house and definitely some cash ! .
I’m reluctantly putting the majority of my home, away and third shirts collection on ebay today. In addition there may be a few track tops too.
I think I’ve got the majority of all 50 shirts except about 6 from Hensons 1985 through to the Genting sponsors of 2012.
You can search my items as they get put on during the day under username of lindypoohpooh !!
If you are a genuine collector of AV memorabilia or just shirts , happy bidding or offers
Thanks
UTV

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
Re: AV home and away shirts sale
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 12:30:02 PM »
Thanks for that lindypoohpooh.
Good luck, I hope it works out for you

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 12:50:22 PM »
Hi all , following my redundancy from 32 years with the same company last year and the need for space in the house and definitely some cash ! .
I’m reluctantly putting the majority of my home, away and third shirts collection on ebay today. In addition there may be a few track tops too.
I think I’ve got the majority of all 50 shirts except about 6 from Hensons 1985 through to the Genting sponsors of 2012.
You can search my items as they get put on during the day under username of lindypoohpooh !!
If you are a genuine collector of AV memorabilia or just shirts , happy bidding or offers
Thanks
UTV

Cheers Daz, I'm going to have a look now! Good luck!

Ah, I didn't read it properly. They're not up yet, so I'll check back later.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:51:59 PM by Axl Rose »

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 02:37:09 PM »
Thanks
UTV

Slow progress but will update later tonight wen hopefully all on. Already had some derisory offers from punters who clearly sell on. I’d much prefer true AVFC fans off here to end up with them . Update later

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 02:39:22 PM »
Thanks
UTV

Slow progress but will update later tonight wen hopefully all on. Already had some derisory offers from punters who clearly sell on. I’d much prefer true AVFC fans off here to end up with them . Update later

Cheers mate!

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 10:43:19 PM »
Thanks
UTV

Cheers mate!
There a good few on and I’ll keep posting new ones till midnight or so. Quite some interest in a few classics . Thanks to anyone off here if they’ve bid or offered so far and thanks to the site mods for leaving this on for a day or so, much appreciated in difficult times 👍🏻

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 08:32:03 AM »
Update for those that have asked ....was up until 1am last night to ensure all 60 shirts are now on. About a dozen firm bids already. Onto track / warm up jackets and coats today
Thanks again for supporting

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 05:46:14 PM »
Well all done for a while now. Heartbreaking putting some of my Collection on.
About 60 shirts , half a dozen polo shirts, track and warm up jackets     , plus a few coats . Some steady interest so far
Please take a look on eBay . Used my wife’s name account lindypoohpooh !!

Thanks one and All

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal