collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mahmoud Hassan (Trezeguet) - SOLD  (Read 149563 times)

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
Re: Mahmoud Hassan (Trezeguet) - Signed
« Reply #705 on: February 21, 2021, 04:52:45 PM »
Should never ever be played on the left wing. Right side or bench only.

Fine but until Jack returns who the hell can we play on the left? I'm all for Trez playing on the right, especially with Cash out but that would mean pushing Traore over to the left and despite him being left footed, his unorthodox style would be ineffective.

McGinn maybe....certainly not Trez anyway.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #706 on: February 21, 2021, 04:53:50 PM »
I dont see a single thing in him and haven't since he first kicked a ball for us. Head down, run, slice, over hit, petulant fouls. He's never a Premier League player.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #707 on: February 21, 2021, 04:57:53 PM »
I couldn’t agree more Luke, I think he’s a headless chicken. One of the worst players I’ve seen us sign over the last couple years. I think he maybe does one good thing in 10 games and therefore gets a bit of a pass. I think he’s utter cack.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #708 on: February 21, 2021, 05:03:01 PM »
Yet that 'utter cack' contributed in our great start to the season. He like Traore and El Ghazi isn't good enough but right now I'll take his energy, pressing and support to Elmo every day of the week.

A proper winger is a must in the summer.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #709 on: February 21, 2021, 05:08:16 PM »
The guy is a complete carthorse. Fingers crossed Galatasaray or Besiktas still want him in the summer.

0 goals and 1 league assist so far this season is piss poor.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #710 on: February 21, 2021, 05:10:47 PM »
Personally I'd start him next week!

Yes we know he's limited but we'll need some simple up and down the pitch runners next week to get a result imo. Trez was decent enough start of the season and contributed to some good results from difficult away games.

AEM also struggled badly first half and I presume next week will be too soon for Cash.

Online andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #711 on: February 21, 2021, 05:19:57 PM »
A player whose actions are always a few seconds behind his thoughts.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #712 on: February 21, 2021, 05:20:43 PM »

Yes we know he's limited but we'll need some simple up and down the pitch runners next week to get a result imo. Trez was decent enough start of the season and contributed to some good results from difficult away games.

AEM also struggled badly first half and I presume next week will be too soon for Cash.

I'm in this camp.

Give me him fumbling and bumbling but also winning free kicks and working like a dog, up and down the right, over anonymous performances from more talented performers any day.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #713 on: February 21, 2021, 05:23:44 PM »

I'm in this camp.

Give me him fumbling and bumbling but also winning free kicks and working like a dog, up and down the right, over anonymous performances from more talented performers any day.
Me too, I’m in this camp.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #714 on: February 21, 2021, 05:32:57 PM »
I'd also definitely start him.

Offline Tuscans

• GM : 08.02.15
« Reply #715 on: February 21, 2021, 05:43:27 PM »
I've wanted to crush El Ghazis lipstick after he had his eye brow plucked in the Southampton match and wanted to be subbed. Trez is dump, makes a football move like a rugby ball when he kicks it but I think effort alone he gets just ahead of Anwar.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #716 on: February 21, 2021, 06:30:54 PM »
He's a squad player and a workhorse. He's done himself and us proud this season and deserves a start next week. Ultimately though he won't be good enough for where we want to be next season.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #717 on: February 21, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »
I would prefer him than El-Ghazi atm. Trez gives you energy and work-rate. I said earlier in the season that if Trez had a better end product, he could be a top player and I stand by that. In the Southampton home game he could have had a hat-trick if he had that better end product. His problem is that he snatches at things and then when the next chance comes along, he's still kicking himself for missing the previous chance. He's got heart though.

Offline Tuscans

• GM : 08.02.15
« Reply #718 on: February 21, 2021, 06:45:25 PM »
I would prefer him than El-Ghazi atm. Trez gives you energy and work-rate. I said earlier in the season that if Trez had a better end product, he could be a top player and I stand by that. In the Southampton home game he could have had a hat-trick if he had that better end product. His problem is that he snatches at things and then when the next chance comes along, he's still kicking himself for missing the previous chance. He's got heart though.
I agree but how you have to turn away and try not to laugh when he cocks his leg back to shoot.

Online Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #719 on: February 21, 2021, 07:20:53 PM »
He makes terrible decisions - he has never scored for us from outside the box (if my memory serves me) but continues to try to.
For that reason alone, he should be taken out of the matchday squad.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal