collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 11:25:52 AM]

Re: FFP by FatSam
[Today at 11:23:15 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by LeeB
[Today at 11:20:10 AM]

Re: FFP by Duncan Shaw
[Today at 11:19:49 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by curiousorange
[Today at 11:19:49 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 11:13:40 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Nev
[Today at 11:12:18 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 11:04:06 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Cubs/Clarets membership  (Read 40961 times)

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 14.03.2024
Re: Cubs/Clarets membership
« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2021, 10:48:31 AM »
Ah cheers!

Offline Manisha4

« Reply #211 on: June 14, 2021, 11:21:46 AM »
I've been looking at this on the official site. Does Claret membership get you next in queue for away tickets after season ticket holders?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #212 on: June 14, 2021, 11:30:51 AM »
I don't think so, there's a season ticket waiting list. I would join that, too, if you are wanting a season ticket.

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/subscriptions

Edit: sorry misread your post, thought you were on about season tickets not away ones.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:11:05 PM by cdbullyweefan »

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2021, 12:09:17 PM »
I've been looking at this on the official site. Does Claret membership get you next in queue for away tickets after season ticket holders?

I think in theory yes, but with 30,000 season ticket holders away tikets are very unlikely to get down to Claret members.  However, Claret members have certainly managed to secure Wembley tickets in the last few years and oviously much better chance of getting tickets for any other big games too.  If I wasn't a ST holder I'd say Claret membership was a no brainer.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2021, 12:12:49 PM »

I think in theory yes, but with 30,000 season ticket holders away tikets are very unlikely to get down to Claret members.  However, Claret members have certainly managed to secure Wembley tickets in the last few years and oviously much better chance of getting tickets for any other big games too.  If I wasn't a ST holder I'd say Claret membership was a no brainer.

Strong agree. They get you first priority for those 9k odd home tickets after season tickets. Virtually no chance on aways though, I’m a ST holder with about 3 aways on my record and I struggle to get away tickets.

Online Kimaster1976

« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2021, 05:17:42 PM »
Are memberships available yet? When you click that option on the site is says to click below to purchase memberships but there is nothing there to click.

Offline spangley1812

« Reply #216 on: June 14, 2021, 05:24:37 PM »
Are memberships available yet? When you click that option on the site is says to click below to purchase memberships but there is nothing there to click.

No mate the club are sorting the season tickets out first and then will need to sort out the refunds on the memberships from 2019 to 2020 and then they will put the memberships for 2021 to 2022 on sale

Online luke95

« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2021, 05:55:50 PM »

No mate the club are sorting the season tickets out first and then will need to sort out the refunds on the memberships from 2019 to 2020 and then they will put the memberships for 2021 to 2022 on sale

Did we finally receive a member card of any sorts ? It was late into 19/20 season & still hadnt recieved anything.

Offline spangley1812

« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2021, 06:00:38 PM »

Did we finally receive a member card of any sorts ? It was late into 19/20 season & still hadnt recieved anything.

Not sure to be honest mate, sorry

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #219 on: June 14, 2021, 07:00:43 PM »

I received mine in the 19/20 season.

Online Flamingo Lane

« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2021, 07:10:17 PM »
I bought claret membership after promotion - fantastic value, for £35, effectively allowing me to obtain tickets to four or so home games per season - good for me.  However, I'm not sure what my status actually is now, being confused by this digital membership malarkey that's been introduced more recently (which I've also signed up to, or so I believe!).

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2021, 09:51:20 AM »
I bought claret membership after promotion - fantastic value, for £35, effectively allowing me to obtain tickets to four or so home games per season - good for me.  However, I'm not sure what my status actually is now, being confused by this digital membership malarkey that's been introduced more recently (which I've also signed up to, or so I believe!).

I totally agree.

Offline maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2021, 10:34:21 AM »
I can read my old ticket history, but can't seem to get into anything else or find any record of my Claret cards. can someone also remind me of the benefits of the original Claret cards, because I think some were in effect still unused when we went into lockdown.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2021, 10:56:29 AM »

I know I'm woefully old-fashioned but I can't for the life of me see what's such good value about paying for something that gives you nothing except the opportunity to buy something else.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2021, 10:58:39 AM »

I know I'm woefully old-fashioned but I can't for the life of me see what's such good value about paying for something that gives you nothing except the opportunity to buy something else.

It’s all about priority Dave, after STs they get first dibs on the remaining home tickets and with pretty much sell outs of all games before we got lockdown I can see the attraction.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal