collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Champions League Contention by johnc
[Today at 10:19:28 AM]

Re: Tim Iroegbunam by Rotterdam
[Today at 10:13:48 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by lovejoy
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]

Re: Tim Iroegbunam by Risso
[Today at 09:58:46 AM]

Re: Tim Iroegbunam by Demitri_C
[Today at 09:55:30 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Demitri_C
[Today at 09:53:19 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by chrisw1
[Today at 09:47:38 AM]

Re: Robin Olsen by Demitri_C
[Today at 09:46:53 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Cubs/Clarets membership  (Read 41445 times)

Online Flamingo Lane

Re: Cubs/Clarets membership
« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2021, 09:38:47 PM »
Totally forgot about this. Is it best to get Claret membership again this season? Is there a cut off date for buying Claret membership?

I don't know of any cut off date for buying the membership, however (and I do stand to be corrected here) I think you have to be a member for 72 hours before you can buy a ticket for a game; hence, you might as well now wait until the tickets for Newcastle and Brentford go on general sale, this Friday at 5pm, to see how the ground lies before deciding whether or not a membership would be worthwhile.  For me personally, being almost solely interested in going to non-televised games being played at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, the membership is decent value and makes it easier to plan things like train travel to a game.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 09:42:51 PM by Flamingo Lane »

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2021, 09:43:36 PM »
Seattle Villain was right in the end.

Offline manic-road

« Reply #257 on: August 10, 2021, 09:47:49 PM »
Doubt many tickets will go to general sale this season

Plenty of tickets left in the upper Trinity for the Newcastle game but very few tickets available for the rest of the stadium.

Online KRS

« Reply #258 on: August 10, 2021, 09:55:22 PM »
Totally forgot about this. Is it best to get Claret membership again this season? Is there a cut off date for buying Claret membership?

I don't know of any cut off date for buying the membership, however (and I do stand to be corrected here) I think you have to be a member for 72 hours before you can buy a ticket for a game; hence, you might as well now wait until the tickets for Newcastle and Brentford go on general sale, this Friday at 5pm, to see how the ground lies before deciding whether or not a membership would be worthwhile.  For me personally, being almost solely interested in going to non-televised games being played at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, the membership is decent value and makes it easier to plan things like train travel to a game.
Nice one. Just had a quick look at the ticket office and there’s also a 20% discount code available for anyone that had 2019/2020 membership so it should be just £32 which I think is reasonable in the grand scheme of things. I’ll be getting it sorted asap.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2021, 11:07:50 PM »
My claret membership runs out in August 2022. Probably why I haven't had an email.
Don't think that is correct BE. If you bought in 2019, the cards issued I think expired in 2022. Mine expires 07/22. But the actual membership benefits were only for the 2019/2020 season I think.

I haven't had a reminder email. Tried to renew on website, but gives me nowhere to enter discount code for 2019/2020 membership.
Thanks for that. My card says expiry in 2022 but the Claret Membership benefits were indeed only for a year. Once I logged in to my account I could see that you were right. Anyway, I've just renewed it. I don't know when I'll be able to fly over and see a game given the covid rules but hey ho! UTV and FTGDT!

Online KRS

« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2021, 09:23:57 PM »
Why can’t I buy tickets for the Everton game? I bought my Claret membership and received the membership pack, but all I get is the “coming soon” button on ticket office. More info shows Claret members could buy tickets from Monday 6th September but there simply isn’t an option to buy.

Online Richard

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2021, 09:45:11 PM »
Have you set up and logged into the digital membership thing ?

Online KRS

« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2021, 09:51:09 PM »
Yeah did that when I first purchased the Claret membership so it’s all sorted as far as I know.

Edit: ignore that…I clicked on “pride rewards” and it made me login again, and this seems to have forced it through and now have the option to buy tickets 👍
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 09:55:19 PM by KRS »

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2021, 05:44:17 PM »
Which is way too messy and not user friendly at all.

Online KRS

« Reply #264 on: September 12, 2021, 06:08:07 AM »
Which is way too messy and not user friendly at all.
Agreed. Couldn’t get it to work at all on Safari, and only managed it after faffing around on Google Chrome. A few weeks later after purchasing the Claret membership on my MacBook and I have to do the whole linking digital accounts bolx to get it work on my iPhone via the AVFC app. The instructions are next to useless too, as all the link did was open another tab to send me around in circles to open the same link and open another tab again.

Online Richard

« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2021, 07:50:17 PM »
I'm puzzled can anyone confirm something....I'm a member and looking at the site for Wolves tickets it allows me to buy a ticket for me but also assign one to my son next to my seat who is not a member but has an ID - is that right ?

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2021, 08:02:38 PM »
I'm puzzled can anyone confirm something....I'm a member and looking at the site for Wolves tickets it allows me to buy a ticket for me but also assign one to my son next to my seat who is not a member but has an ID - is that right ?
I don't think so.  Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy one for the U23 game v Wolves which is also for sale?

Online Richard

« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2021, 08:09:47 PM »
I don't think so.  Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy one for the U23 game v Wolves which is also for sale?

Nope I've had the email confirmation too ! Weird.

Online KRS

« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2021, 08:11:29 PM »
Online for Claret, Villan, Cub and Little Villan Members available online from 5pm today. You may have found a glitch in the matrix if you can buy one for a non-member.

Offline luke95

« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2021, 11:54:18 AM »
Does anybody know of a contact number at Villa Park for issues in purchasing memberships(cubs) ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal