collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Spurs away  (Read 22710 times)

Offline itmustbe_it is!

Re: Spurs away
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2019, 12:11:53 PM »
1001 after a quick count of the blocks. How accurate that is I dont know. Some may well be held back.

Thanks Ads, fingers crossed that most of those eligible so far have bought by now if they're going to

Online AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »
Back of the fucking net. This will be epic

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2019, 11:11:53 AM »
Not sold our allocation yet ?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2019, 06:49:37 PM »
544 left having gone on sale to 12+ yesterday evening.

Next category change is 29th July where it moves to 9+.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2019, 07:20:06 PM »
I thought it would have sold out at 12+? Surely more than 3k+ did 12 or more aways?

Offline itmustbe_it is!

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2019, 11:22:00 PM »
Got our tickets

so we normally drive to games, no parking near WHL (info to contrary gratefully receiveD) so thinking of driving to Enfield and getting train to WHL from there.

Anyone got any other options?

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2019, 09:56:29 AM »
Another travel question. I’ve always got the tube to Seven Sisters then done the very long walk to the ground. Is it better to get the over ground train from Liverpool Street to White Hart Lane?

I know there’s some good pubs around Liverpool Street but I’ve no idea what the train services are like, size of queues etc.

Cheers

Offline Ads

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2019, 01:06:14 PM »
Got our tickets

so we normally drive to games, no parking near WHL (info to contrary gratefully receiveD) so thinking of driving to Enfield and getting train to WHL from there.

I've tended to park on the estates Edmonton way, the other side of the A10 and walk.

Offline itmustbe_it is!

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2019, 01:43:34 PM »
Got our tickets

I've tended to park on the estates Edmonton way, the other side of the A10 and walk.

Thanks Ads, would that be outside of the residents parking restrictions then?

Offline Ads

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2019, 02:19:29 PM »
It was yes. Ita a bit if a walk (25+ mins) but Spurs fans park there too.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2019, 05:59:25 PM »
I've been able to get a ticket. The criteria has gone down to 9 aways.

Offline Ads

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2019, 06:33:05 PM »
137 left. Be gone tonight.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2019, 06:35:55 PM »
Another travel question. I’ve always got the tube to Seven Sisters then done the very long walk to the ground. Is it better to get the over ground train from Liverpool Street to White Hart Lane?

I know there’s some good pubs around Liverpool Street but I’ve no idea what the train services are like, size of queues etc.

Cheers

It depends where you're coming in from. We usually get the train from Liverpool Street to WHL (which gets gradually busier the closer you get to the ground) but that's because it's easy to get to Liverpool Street for me. The trains aren't as frequent as tubes but it takes you much closer to the ground'. And the station is virtually next door to the Haringay Irish centre, which is always good for away fans.

After the game though, the queue for WHL station always reminds me of the soul-destroying queues outside Upton Park tube - seems to go on as far as the eye can see. I suppose you can stay in the ground now after the game and have a drink to let the queues die down.

Probably not much help....   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 06:39:30 PM by Chico Hamilton III »

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2019, 07:48:55 PM »

Cheers

It depends where you're coming in from. We usually get the train from Liverpool Street to WHL (which gets gradually busier the closer you get to the ground) but that's because it's easy to get to Liverpool Street for me. The trains aren't as frequent as tubes but it takes you much closer to the ground'. And the station is virtually next door to the Haringay Irish centre, which is always good for away fans.

After the game though, the queue for WHL station always reminds me of the soul-destroying queues outside Upton Park tube - seems to go on as far as the eye can see. I suppose you can stay in the ground now after the game and have a drink to let the queues die down.

Probably not much help....   

Thanks mate. We’ll be coming from Marylebone station so could get to Liverpool Street in about 20 minutes.

Offline exiled on the wirral!

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2019, 07:52:21 PM »
137 left. Be gone tonight.
Tottenham was always going to sell out on a high game priority, but if it has gone down to 9 games, I think it gives hope for Season Ticket holders for future away games..Palace next might be that opportunity.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal