collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa Park - from the Man United website  (Read 8886 times)

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
Re: Villa Park - from the Man United website
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2019, 08:48:59 AM »
What's all that shite based on, anyway?  I can almost understand why the Geordie morons still have an axe to grind after the "Sob on the Tyne" banner, but what have we done to Liverpool that was so bad?

1)We took £50 mil off them for Benteke and Downing who did fuck all for them
2)We refused to sell Barry to them for a couple of quid and a choice of their reserves

And we ruined Gerard’s big day at Wembley a few years back.
I think a lot of the salty and downright nasty comments stem from that day. I mean come, on how can little old Aston Villa not just go along wirh their plans for Stevies send off by rolling over and letting them tickle our tummies?
Professional grudge holders.
I mean i'm totally over that time at Villa Park in the MON era when in the last minute, the teams level, going towards the North Stand Gerrard took a blatant dive whilst screaming like a bitch. The poxy ref got starstruck and gave the free kick which Gerrard duly took himself and slotted it in for the winner. Cue pandemonium outside the ground. So in summary i'd like to say Fuck em, fuck Stevie G, and come on you Spurs. Actually i hope they both lose.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:12:51 AM by The Edge »

Offline oldhill_avfc

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2019, 10:58:39 AM »
anyone remember the link to the youtube video of the 2015 semi with the spoof commentary ?

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2019, 06:19:34 PM »
If you seek more rounded comments then the Guardian thread after the game was generally positive towards us, notably from Derby fans

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal