Heroes & Villains > Match Threads & Player Ratings

Aston Villa vs Norwich City Post-Match Thread

<< < (30/30)

darren woolley:
End of season game for us the players that came in did well enough we got to rest the main player's and no new injury worries.

dave.woodhall:

--- Quote from: Brazilian Villain on May 07, 2019, 06:57:34 PM ---Well, Rangers sing it because of the UDA connection so I doubt that's the reason.

Perhaps we played in it tribute to Dr Xia.

--- End quote ---

They don't, but well done on managing to squeeze your obsession in. Now if you'd like to talk about the Villa, feel free.

Steve67:

--- Quote from: SoccerHQ on May 07, 2019, 07:39:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: TelfordVilla on May 07, 2019, 07:42:26 AM ---Me too. I dont know why there is any concern. Maybe its the years of hurt that is holding back the confidence. The way I see it with a full strength side we can beat anyone in the play-offs. The only reason we are not promoted yet is that we didnt have any defenders for the first half of the season and that issue is well and truly sorted now. Grealish and McGinn will drive us all the way back to the Prem

--- End quote ---

We're toss playing in finals at  Wembley for a start.

Take last year. Even when we woke up in the second half we still didn't force one corner and think Jack mazy run was the only shot on target we had. We were playing 10 men for last 25 minutes so very poor although still not as bad as 2000 and 2015.

--- End quote ---

Just be sheer weight of numbers, we are destined to win one, but let us get there first.

Brazilian Villain:

--- Quote from: dave.woodhall on May 07, 2019, 07:48:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brazilian Villain on May 07, 2019, 06:57:34 PM ---Well, Rangers sing it because of the UDA connection so I doubt that's the reason.

Perhaps we played in it tribute to Dr Xia.

--- End quote ---

They don't, but well done on managing to squeeze your obsession in. Now if you'd like to talk about the Villa, feel free.

--- End quote ---

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHANKILL-ROAD-CD-NEW-ULSTER-LOYALIST-ORANGE-UDA-/202062907357

Not too bothered about Dr. Tone tbf or a fan of Calvinist Klein colognes.  ;)

Cheers, UTV!

Three Spires Villa:
Penny Arcade is always played at ibrox Rangers song

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version