collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 6th place in the Championship, final play off spot  (Read 6948 times)

Offline Brassneck

Re: 6th place in the Championship, final play off spot
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2019, 09:29:10 AM »
I really cannot believe anyone gets worked up over an opposition manager saying what Villa do is a good idea and wants his own club to look into doing the same.
He's the only manager i have ever heard bring up where their fans were located during a post match interview. He made it an excuse. If he thinks that would be a good idea for his club thats fine. Bring it up with the right people at the right time. Yes he does annoy me he is a niggly little cnut.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in terms of positioning away fans these clubs do exactly the same thing.
Derby, Hull, Ipswich, Leeds, Boro and Norwich.

In fairness to LJ, he didn't actually use it as an excuse.  He simply commented that it helped Villa and wondered if it was possible to move the away fans to the side at their ground.

I thought his comments last season after the 5-0 were a bit salty but didn't really see anything wrong with what he said after the recent game.  As Ads said, it is their rather strange fans who are coming out with ridiculous comments.  Apparently, we all walk around thinking that we have a divine right to be in the PL and can't accept the league table.  We also cheat and have the support of the refs and the EFL.

Offline Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
Re: 6th place in the Championship, final play off spot
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2019, 10:26:48 AM »
I really cannot believe anyone gets worked up over an opposition manager saying what Villa do is a good idea and wants his own club to look into doing the same.
He's the only manager i have ever heard bring up where their fans were located during a post match interview. He made it an excuse. If he thinks that would be a good idea for his club thats fine. Bring it up with the right people at the right time. Yes he does annoy me he is a niggly little cnut.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in terms of positioning away fans these clubs do exactly the same thing.
Derby, Hull, Ipswich, Leeds, Boro and Norwich.

Apparently, we all walk around thinking that we have a divine right to be in the PL and can't accept the league table.  We also cheat and have the support of the refs and the EFL.

It must be something to do with the Initials of the football club, BCFC

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal