collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Games Moved for TV  (Read 239782 times)

Offline leylandalbion

• GM : 06.05.2015
Re: Games Moved for TV
« Reply #375 on: February 21, 2020, 09:01:25 PM »

Arsenal won't stay at Saturday 3pm when the May picks are announced.

Alternatively, if the game does stay at Saturday 3pm, it will probably be on account of us being already more or less relegated, and the game not being worth being televised live.  In which case, let's hope it does get moved, albeit with all the crap that comes with the game not being played at 3pm on the Saturday.
I really dont get the negativity.  We are not in the bottom 3, we havent been for more than a week, yet we are likely to be relegated before the last game of the season.  Get positive people

Offline exiled on the wirral!

« Reply #376 on: February 21, 2020, 09:06:26 PM »

Alternatively, if the game does stay at Saturday 3pm, it will probably be on account of us being already more or less relegated, and the game not being worth being televised live.  In which case, let's hope it does get moved, albeit with all the crap that comes with the game not being played at 3pm on the Saturday.
I really dont get the negativity.  We are not in the bottom 3, we havent been for more than a week, yet we are likely to be relegated before the last game of the season.  Get positive people
Agreed.  We need 4 wins out of 12 to stay up. If we can't do that then we deserve relegation.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #377 on: February 21, 2020, 09:21:49 PM »

We'd have to practically lose every week to be six points adrift of safety by 37th game. In any case Arsenal will probably get into top 5 mix. Little chance it won't be moved for TV.

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #378 on: February 21, 2020, 09:46:20 PM »

You've misinterpreted what I was saying.  What I was saying was - frustrating as it would be for our game against Arsenal to be moved from 3pm on the Saturday, lets hope it is moved!  No way was I saying we'll probably be relegated mid-April.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #379 on: February 21, 2020, 10:02:35 PM »
So we won't have played a Saturday 3pm game at home between December and the end of the season. Fucking great.

Offline leylandalbion

• GM : 06.05.2015
« Reply #380 on: February 21, 2020, 10:13:46 PM »

You've misinterpreted what I was saying.  What I was saying was - frustrating as it would be for our game against Arsenal to be moved from 3pm on the Saturday, lets hope it is moved!  No way was I saying we'll probably be relegated mid-April.
Let's hope it's not moved as we are safe by then!  And all next seasons games are moved as we play every thursday in europe....

Offline rougegorge

« Reply #381 on: February 21, 2020, 10:34:32 PM »

Let's hope it's not moved as we are safe by then!  And all next seasons games are moved as we play every thursday in europe....
If Arsenal were to make the semi finals of the Europa League, it will be moved to the Sunday

Offline exigo

« Reply #382 on: February 21, 2020, 10:39:21 PM »
It takes a special level of arsehole to move the Liverpool game to the only day over the Easter weekend where there's replacement bus services – and then announce it might move again because of their potential European involvement. Fuck you Sky.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2020, 12:35:45 AM »
I hope they are involved in Europe, as they'll have won the league by then. If there's any hope it's with the semi final being the following week.

Offline Sdwbvf

« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2020, 08:52:56 AM »
How many home games have been played Saturday at 3? I can't get to any others so I have made one game this season.  I had Sheffield United and Palace pencilled in for after Christmas to get me up to my usual 3 games. Much as I can watch all these games on TV it isn't the same as being there. I'm quite surprised about Palace - I assume Sky reckon they will be in the relegation mix by then.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »

Man Ure Home now Sat 19/04 @ 17:30pm

cheers SKY that is my birthday ruined :) 

UTV
The Doc

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2020, 04:33:09 PM »
That should say Sunday by the way.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2020, 06:00:56 PM »
That should say Sunday by the way.

And 16.30? I hope

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2020, 12:28:01 AM »
Would imagine the Sheffield Unite re-arranged date will be announced end of the week once the FA cup games have been played.

Still a very small chance it could be played on Saturday 21st March just to confuse everyone.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2020, 09:24:53 AM »
Glad that sheff utd games moved. With mcginn we have a bettee chance of obtaining something

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal