collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by eamonn
[Today at 10:38:10 PM]

Re: FFP by AV82EC
[Today at 10:36:39 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Behind Bluenose Lines
[Today at 10:32:22 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Somniloquism
[Today at 10:30:40 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Demitri_C
[Today at 10:29:02 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Demitri_C
[Today at 10:27:22 PM]

Re: FFP by aj2k77
[Today at 10:21:35 PM]

Re: FFP by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 10:11:07 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Yannick Bolasie - Returned to Everton  (Read 83053 times)

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
Re: Yannick Bolasie - Signed on Loan
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2018, 08:32:58 AM »
I'm not a Jack Russell.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2018, 08:55:15 AM »
I'm not a Jack Russell.

So the only difference between a Parson Terrier and a Jack Russell is the Villa scarf? 😉

Offline TheMalandro

« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2018, 09:21:07 AM »
Probably 😂

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2018, 09:37:00 AM »
Maybe he is jet lagged but at least he made him self available to play give him a break.

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2018, 11:00:02 AM »

Am I the only one calling bullshit ?

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2018, 11:16:12 AM »
FFS ::). I like John McGinn but I don't want a team full of 10 John McGinns chasing around like a Parson Terrier. Bolasie is a player full of guile and skill that we need to open up defences and  given time I am sure he will do that regularly.

Oh, have a go at Parson Terriers now!

My boy, Ellis will bite you in the arse.
No surprise there most things bite me in the arse. Is Ellis any good to replace McGinn tomorrow night?

Offline TheMalandro

« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2018, 12:48:14 PM »
FFS ::). I like John McGinn but I don't want a team full of 10 John McGinns chasing around like a Parson Terrier. Bolasie is a player full of guile and skill that we need to open up defences and  given time I am sure he will do that regularly.

Oh, have a go at Parson Terriers now!

My boy, Ellis will bite you in the arse.
No surprise there most things bite me in the arse. Is Ellis any good to replace McGinn tomorrow night?

He's thirteen, deaf, arthritis in his back legs and sleeps twenty-three and a half hours a day. Maybe ahead of Whelan.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2018, 03:00:33 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.
I’ve just bumped into Bolassie ‘ Training ‘ at the Belfry , the first thing I said to him was “ you could have put more effort in yesterday “ , his response?  “I was jet lagged” So I asked him why he didn’t tell the manager that to which he had no reply. So he knows he was useless yesterday ( and sitting in Trinity Lower I heard Tammy, Hutton, Terry and Smith all have a go at him at different times ) so we’ll see won’t we. I think he’s a big time Charlie of the Charles N’Zogbia order
Have a look  at his career stats and they don’t make spectacular reading. But the icing on the cake for me tonight was he was wearing a black T shirt  with his name on the back . Not a club one, not his national team one  just a Bolassie billy big bollocks one. I hope his next game he puts a shift in.

Bullshit.

8.38 on a Sunday night and you claim to have bumped into one of our players, intimating you're concerned he's not training and the first thing you claim to have said was to slag him off?

Yeah, of course you did. How about telling him his t-shirt was shit too?

If it's not bullshit, then I'm not quite sure what it says about you.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2018, 03:58:56 PM »
I never wanted Bolasie because he was just the wrong signing (a left back and/or centre back was much more important) and he was signed entirely because Bruce could just say 'make something happen' to him with no plan for how it would happen and let his unpredictability do all the work.

That said I don't think you can fault him so far, he's generally done the job he's been asked to.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2018, 06:32:37 PM »
Bolasie is prolly the best player in the league .
His footy skillz are high end.
And attacking wise he's too good for most championship defenders.
I'm pleased Villa have him and he's enjoying playing football again after a harsh time without kicking a ball.

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2018, 08:35:46 PM »
Bolasie is a game changer. He will be exactly what Dean Smith will like flair, passion and can beat a man …...

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2018, 08:39:49 PM »
Bolasie is prolly the best player in the league .
His footy skillz are high end.
And attacking wise he's too good for most championship defenders.
I'm pleased Villa have him and he's enjoying playing football again after a harsh time without kicking a ball.

Agreed, FS. 👍🏿

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2018, 08:57:52 PM »
If half his team-mates and management were having a go at him for his performance on Saturday, why are you all having a go at supporter for doing the same when he possibly paid to watch him?

And no, he hasn't quite done as much as N'Zogbia yet.

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2018, 09:46:05 PM »
If half his team-mates and management were having a go at him for his performance on Saturday, why are you all having a go at supporter for doing the same when he possibly paid to watch him?

And no, he hasn't quite done as much as N'Zogbia yet.

I just thought that it was a shite comment to make. as others have stated probably bullshit. And there's no problem giving him a bollocking in the heat of battle, not on a Sunday night at the Belfry especially when we've won and he's enjoying a bit of a chill out no doubt.

His contribution will surpass N'Zogbia's achievements. I'm pretty confident of that. Mind you it's pretty close as it stands already.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #194 on: October 22, 2018, 09:51:55 PM »
Players are expected to encourage, cajole and occasionally criticise each other during games.

Slagging someone off when they're on their day off is wank behaviour. Especially seeing as he seems to have ignored his previous good performances and written him off based on twenty minutes when he was knackered after just getting back from two games in Africa, and was still unlucky not to set up a goal after a superb bit of skill.

He's scored half as many goals as N'Zogbia in about a twentieth as many appearances. He's one of the best players in the league and for one of our own fans to be going out of their way to make his stay more unpleasant is revolting behaviour.

Hopefully he made it up.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:53:36 PM by cdbullyweefan »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal