collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Christian Purslow - Resigned  (Read 229096 times)

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
Re: New CEO appointed - Christian Purslow
« Reply #540 on: December 29, 2019, 12:58:07 AM »
Actually I think Sawiris would be as critical if not more regarding football.
Edens critical in progress side of things.
Purslow gives the low down and will be looking at the moves in and out for transfers clearly Sawiris even came in with a suggestion and said let's get Trezeguet in.
So he as co owner  is the more vocal on football and influence
And being most powerful and wealthy has every influence when he wants. Edens as co owner is in with experience of owning sports franchises.

Personally I think next level appointments come when Villa go next level and that currently they would all day stick with the local guy done good Smith due to his excellent work getting promotion.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #541 on: December 29, 2019, 01:00:20 AM »
Actually I think Sawiris would be as critical if not more regarding football.
Edens critical in progress side of things.
Purslow gives the low down and will be looking at the moves in and out for transfers clearly Sawiris even came in with a suggestion and said let's get Trezeguet in.
So he as co owner  is the more vocal on football and influence
And being most powerful and wealthy has every influence when he wants. Edens as co owner is in with experience of owning sports franchises.

Personally I think next level appointments come when Villa go next level and that currently they would all day stick with the local guy done good Smith due to his excellent work getting promotion.
Gobbledygook

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #542 on: December 29, 2019, 03:18:36 AM »
Isn't it just. Fuck me. Isn't it time for another sabbatical? What on earth are you thinking each time you post?

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #543 on: December 29, 2019, 10:46:12 AM »
Isn't it just. Fuck me. Isn't it time for another sabbatical? What on earth are you thinking each time you post?
I try and ignore him, his stats are sometimes worthwhile.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #544 on: December 29, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
People are obviously pissed off because Villa are absolutely terrible at the moment. You’re probably copping a bit of grief because it’s very difficult to understand the points which you are trying to make, a lot of the time.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #545 on: December 29, 2019, 10:58:44 AM »
Yes someone like me should take a break when we ll continue to allow posters who want  Smith Out  without logical reason on replacing, make claims Benetke is coming back , defend Wesley , suggest Conor Hourihane should play up front.
Yes no one but me writes non sensical yet those who write the above have their view and are fine if they want it because I don't mind even if I don't agree

But of course I come up with new and fresh ideas and original thought which people have yet to consider or not aware and it becomes terriyifing for some who try and lash out .
People who want to surpress others no need.
Just because don't like or understand it

Just allow man .
Allow 

I'm not terrified, I'm simply fed up of you. You should most certainly take a break, but anyway, I'll do my best to accept your views and ways of posting. It is Christmas time after all, and you're providing fresh ideas and original thought.

But in all seriousness, apologies, Footy. I'm a miserable twat, and in a foul mood. You're an easy target, and I'm in the wrong.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #546 on: December 29, 2019, 11:10:19 AM »
Yes someone like me should take a break when we ll continue to allow posters who want  Smith Out  without logical reason on replacing, make claims Benetke is coming back , defend Wesley , suggest Conor Hourihane should play up front.
Yes no one but me writes non sensical yet those who write the above have their view and are fine if they want it because I don't mind even if I don't agree

But of course I come up with new and fresh ideas and original thought which people have yet to consider or not aware and it becomes terriyifing for some who try and lash out .

Just allow man .
Allow 

It's terrible that people are allowed opinions.  I just find yours a bit unpalatable.  Even a little patronising.

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #547 on: December 29, 2019, 01:33:28 PM »

Just allow man .
Allow 

It's terrible that people are allowed opinions.  I just find yours a bit unpalatable.  Even a little patronising.
That sounds patronising

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #548 on: December 29, 2019, 02:49:28 PM »
Just let him post in peace. His thoughts are sometimes very left field but this should be a place for all Villans to vent. God knows we've needed it the majority of this last decade. I don't think there's need for personal comments towards anyone for expressing opinions on here, I've made them myself due to frustration.

For some people this may be the only place to talk Villa. Whether it's Hourihane up front or Altidore, if we don't like, just ignore and move on. I feel uncomfortable seeing people passing comment on particular posters views in a more personal manner.

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 09.05.2022
« Reply #549 on: December 30, 2019, 12:34:09 PM »
I'll do a deal I'll take a break till the first striker signing in winter window .
And I'll endeavour next year 2020 to be more co- hereran in my writings. It makes sense in my head.
That's why I like stats because I'm relaying info which is solid and data helps me to make the point.
Ok I will break because I for greater good.
However when we sign a new striker I'm coming back to the fan fare.
Thank you and happy new year. I hope you feel better soon.
Up the villa

Happy New Year mate, see you in January 2020

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #550 on: January 20, 2020, 06:44:17 PM »
When is this Christian gonna give us a group of lions we can have some pride in? Hopefully he and Jesus are working on resurrecting our faith by Easter ;)

Online Demitri_C

« Reply #551 on: January 20, 2020, 06:46:55 PM »
When is this Christian gonna give us a group of lions we can have some pride in? Hopefully he and Jesus are working on resurrecting our faith by Easter ;)

Was you not proud of the twam that got us up? I certianly was.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #552 on: January 20, 2020, 06:47:14 PM »
We can have pride in them now, surely? It's not like nobody is trying.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #553 on: January 20, 2020, 07:08:44 PM »
Fuck me guys, lighten up :)
It was just a poor attempt at humour, obviously wasted on you ;)
Mind you Purslow has been relatively quiet for a while .......those work permits must a bureaucratic nightmare

Offline kieron

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal