Heroes & Villains > Match Threads & Player Ratings

Reserves, Academy and Ladies 2018-19

<< < (2/90) > >>

dave shelley:
2-0 now, Mooney again, penalty.

Nelson Lodge:
Mail feed says Gary Shaw and Chris Nicholl are watching from the Press box.

Villa's American midfielder on as a sub has an interesting name - Indiana Vassilev.

OCD:
This bit from the OS answered a question I was thinking.

"A significant sub-plot from the game was who wasn't present, as much as who was. Steve Bruce is set to rotate for Tuesday night's Carabao Cup clash with Yeovil Town, where he's traditionally turned to our Young Lions and given them opportunities.

Of the regular U23 stars, Easah Suliman, Jake Doyle-Hayes and Harry McKirdy were absent – meaning they could well feature at some point at Huish Park."

Larry Duff:
Quite a good performance tonight with a young team.  Bit disappointing that Mich Clark won't be in the squad tomorrow.
Team was Sarkic in Goal - Clark, Bazeley-Graham, Bedeau, Revan.  Cox, Prosser, Clarke, Rowe. Mooney Knibbs.

Clark and Clarke looked several divisions better than the rest of the Team I would say.

I hope those two plus Jake Doyle-Hayes, Hepburn-Murphy, Andre Green, Callum O'Hare, Easah and Harry McKirdy are either loaned out or with the first Team Squad so don't get to play many reserve games this season.
If that is the case it will be a very hard season with a very young squad but the players mentioned need to progress this season and push for a first team place.  I reckon 5 of those players will make it to be at least regulars for a Championship level club.

paul_e:

--- Quote from: Larry Duff on August 13, 2018, 10:38:08 PM ---Quite a good performance tonight with a young team.  Bit disappointing that Mich Clark won't be in the squad tomorrow.
Team was Sarkic in Goal - Clark, Bazeley-Graham, Bedeau, Revan.  Cox, Prosser, Clarke, Rowe. Mooney Knibbs.

Clark and Clarke looked several divisions better than the rest of the Team I would say.

I hope those two plus Jake Doyle-Hayes, Hepburn-Murphy, Andre Green, Callum O'Hare, Easah and Harry McKirdy are either loaned out or with the first Team Squad so don't get to play many reserve games this season.
If that is the case it will be a very hard season with a very young squad but the players mentioned need to progress this season and push for a first team place.  I reckon 5 of those players will make it to be at least regulars for a Championship level club.

--- End quote ---

I've said a few times, Jack Clarke is the one for me.  I like Bazeley-Graham as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version