collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Play-Off Final Tickets  (Read 67536 times)

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
Re: Play-Off Final Tickets
« Reply #615 on: May 24, 2018, 03:31:12 PM »
Ours arrives today, also ordered on Monday about 6:30pm.

Offline stumulls

« Reply #616 on: May 24, 2018, 04:24:06 PM »
Hi,
I do not post often but always come on here for my daily fix of all things Villa.
I may potentially be able to help someone out as I may have 2 spare tickets for Saturday. I purchased tickets for my Dad and sister but he has just been offered a couple of Club Wembley seats. One is an over 65 ticket in 140 row 41 and the other is an adult ticket in 141 row 33.
Once he has the Club Wembley tickets confirmed and in his hand I will be prepared to let these tickets go. Obviously I will only be selling these for face value plus booking fees etc.

I will not be back online until after 3pm and will know for definite then if they are available so if anyone is interested message me and I will pick the messages up when I am home and respond.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Stu

Tickets now gone, hope all others looking for tickets get lucky

UTV

Stu

Offline HUCKERS79

« Reply #617 on: May 24, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
56 tickets currently on the site including 15 in block 547

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #618 on: May 24, 2018, 07:02:23 PM »
I tried to call them but there's a half hour waiting time and I'm at work. I've emailed them and it's told me to ring.

It seems a lot of people who ordered on Monday have their tickets. Given that I ordered mine on Sunday and I'm told it still hasn't arrived today, I'm definitely nervous.

I presume there are contingency plans in place if the ticket doesn't arrive, does anyone have any idea though? Wembley is a big place, I don't fancy trying to sort this out on Saturday if something has indeed gone awry.

Olof's Beard,

If you do have to pick them up from Wembley it is not as traumatic as it sounds - I did so in 2015. Back then you approached the stadium along Wembley way, and after a while the path rises and splits in 2, so this weekend would be Fulham fans left and Villa right. The ticket office was underneath the left hand (East side) walkway. almost equivalent to the basement tier of the stadium.

Good luck!

Offline Andy1874

« Reply #619 on: May 24, 2018, 07:04:34 PM »
Any reason why my tickets have reissue on, and another batch of my tickets hasn't ?

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2025
« Reply #620 on: May 24, 2018, 11:00:00 PM »
Going to look crap if we end up with empty seats m'lord!

Just general sale them and get them shifted!

28 across various blocks, someone needs to bang some heads together to move criteria, at least to away booking history / previous seasons...

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #621 on: May 24, 2018, 11:12:23 PM »
Going to look crap if we end up with empty seats m'lord!

Just general sale them and get them shifted!

28 across various blocks, someone needs to bang some heads together to move criteria, at least to away booking history / previous seasons...

Yeah, still no general sale. What’s all that about?

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #622 on: May 24, 2018, 11:23:54 PM »
Have the club even told anyone they've had a few returns? There's still loads of people on Twitter after spare tickets, these few returns would sell in seconds.

Offline Andy1874

« Reply #623 on: May 24, 2018, 11:35:53 PM »
Have the club even told anyone they've had a few returns? There's still loads of people on Twitter after spare tickets, these few returns would sell in seconds.

I think it's the fan id that's the sticking point.

Really can picture empty seats saturday when there shouldn't be, and that will be down to the club :@

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #624 on: May 24, 2018, 11:39:03 PM »
It's only a handful of returns. I'm sure they'll be re-sold.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #625 on: May 25, 2018, 12:37:19 AM »
Just bagged a ticket for my brother. Still a few on there now.

Online KRS

« Reply #626 on: May 25, 2018, 01:00:49 AM »
It’s a bit daft not opening the final few remaining to general sale. I’ve got friends with client refs but no booking history this season and the restrictions won’t let me buy more or assign to them. May be they’ll sell tomorrow with or without genera sale.

Offline alan_clarke

« Reply #627 on: May 25, 2018, 06:55:46 AM »
I think i have someone’s client ref with booking history now which ive added to my account under Relationships. But it still says Coming Soon when i try to find any tickets. Am i doing it wrong or are there simply none on ssle currently?

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #628 on: May 25, 2018, 07:17:33 AM »
I think i have someone’s client ref with booking history now which ive added to my account under Relationships. But it still says Coming Soon when i try to find any tickets. Am i doing it wrong or are there simply none on ssle currently?

On the avfc website, go into Ticket News. Click on the story from Monday 21st, the one that says it's close to selling out. In that story, there's still a link to buy tickets. Click on that.

Good luck.

Offline alan_clarke

« Reply #629 on: May 25, 2018, 07:44:52 AM »

On the avfc website, go into Ticket News. Click on the story from Monday 21st, the one that says it's close to selling out. In that story, there's still a link to buy tickets. Click on that.

Good luck.

Thanks, just tried that route but I still only see 'Coming Soon'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal