Heroes & Villains > Heroes Discussion

Get well soon Tony Morley (minor knee [possibly hip] op - no need to panic!)

<< < (9/9)

cdbearsfan:

--- Quote from: PeterWithesShin on February 23, 2018, 06:36:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air on February 23, 2018, 05:35:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: PeterWithesShin on February 22, 2018, 09:01:56 PM ---I've often thought that if he hadn't missed that penalty we quite possibly wouldn't have won the European Cup.

--- End quote ---

What you your name have been then ?

--- End quote ---

ZombieLover69

--- End quote ---

Didn't have you down as a Rangers fan.

Brend'Watkins:

--- Quote from: Larry Duff on February 23, 2018, 06:31:20 PM ---Oh dear Bren sorry to hear that.  I have just had my second hip done.  I guess you may be going private but I would recommend the Royal Orthopedic surgeons if you have a choice.  It's all hips and knees in there and the staff really know what they are doing.
Funnily enough I see Tony Morley around quite often and have never noticed him limping so am a bit surprised but I saw Peter Withe in Doha Airport in November and He was walking exactly the same as me and definitely needs his hip doing. 

--- End quote ---

My knees aren’t quite incapacitated yet. I can walk but I’ve come to terms with the fact I’ll never make the starting 11 for the Villa unless of course medical advancements in the next 5 to 7 years prove otherwise. The man who looks after me looks after our players too so I should be in good hands.

RichardBatchelor:
Tony Morley is my all-time Villa hero. I was excited pretty much every time he touched the ball. Was devastated when he got sold. I’m still not sure I ever got over it!

Lizz:

--- Quote from: Bren'd on February 24, 2018, 10:28:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Larry Duff on February 23, 2018, 06:31:20 PM ---Oh dear Bren sorry to hear that.  I have just had my second hip done.  I guess you may be going private but I would recommend the Royal Orthopedic surgeons if you have a choice.  It's all hips and knees in there and the staff really know what they are doing.
Funnily enough I see Tony Morley around quite often and have never noticed him limping so am a bit surprised but I saw Peter Withe in Doha Airport in November and He was walking exactly the same as me and definitely needs his hip doing. 

--- End quote ---

My knees aren’t quite incapacitated yet. I can walk but I’ve come to terms with the fact I’ll never make the starting 11 for the Villa unless of course medical advancements in the next 5 to 7 years prove otherwise. The man who looks after me looks after our players too so I should be in good hands.

--- End quote ---

My mom's had some very complex surgery at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, which is one of only 5 purely orthopaedic hospitals in the country. One of the surgeons who operated on her is a Villa fan. He's great, IMO.

clash city rocker:
All the best Tony.  One of the few players who when he received the ball always gave everyone a sense of anticipation and raised the crowd volume at villa park. Quite often the ball just landing at his feet caused a roar to go around villa park.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version