collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Terry - Gone  (Read 552815 times)

Offline mr underhill

Re: John Terry - Gone
« Reply #4410 on: July 31, 2021, 07:20:19 AM »
Everybody knows he was one of those reptiles from V. If you look closely, you can see his  JT suit unzips at the back.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #4411 on: July 31, 2021, 07:54:48 AM »
He's in Tokyo hijacking medal ceremonies.

John Terry or Footyskillz?

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #4412 on: July 31, 2021, 07:57:37 AM »
He's in Tokyo hijacking medal ceremonies.

John Terry or Footyskillz?

No, Mr U is right. He’s been harvesting humans to use as food back on his home planet. The cad.

Online Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #4413 on: August 04, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
Just got round to this thread, having been distracted elsewhere on this forum, like most other people here!

Thanks to John Terry for everything he did for us, and  I wish him all the best (apart from when his future team is our opponent). I admit I wasn't keen on him coming initially like many of us because of past events, but while he was with Villa, he provided fine leadership and showed consummate profesionalism. Liked his classy departure statement too.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #4414 on: August 12, 2021, 08:26:40 PM »
So Joe said he made up his mind to move after a long chat with Terry.
Thanks John.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #4415 on: August 12, 2021, 08:32:25 PM »
Clickbait headline. As far as I can tell, it was just a chat on the training ground some time ago about the chills Terry got when the Champions League music was played before a game. Bit of a non-story that the shit stirring media are trying to use to keep their Grealish stories alive.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #4416 on: August 12, 2021, 08:46:41 PM »
Clickbait headline. As far as I can tell, it was just a chat on the training ground some time ago about the chills Terry got when the Champions League music was played before a game. Bit of a non-story that the shit stirring media are trying to use to keep their Grealish stories alive.
I agree. It could be said that John Terry was telling Jack all about the champions league to inspire him to push us towards that goal which is something you would expect from JT in his role at the club. Unless Jack states that JT actively encouraged him to leave us and join a curent Champions league club I'm taking it in the context of JT trying to inspire him for our benefit.

Online Demitri_C

« Reply #4417 on: August 12, 2021, 08:58:21 PM »
Rubbish dont believe that for a second.  If terry said jump in a lion cage would you? You make your own decisions in life.

Its just shit stirring

Online Villan82

« Reply #4418 on: August 12, 2021, 09:11:39 PM »
Joe burned his bridges at our club all on his own and the media need not go trying to spread the blame.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #4419 on: August 12, 2021, 09:40:28 PM »
Thanks John.

Not at all, unless you made your mind up about John Terry long ago and you want to spend your life looking for spurious evidence to discredit him.

Offline Meanwood Villa

« Reply #4420 on: August 12, 2021, 10:58:22 PM »
I'm sorry I even clicked on the "story", someone sent me the link. Clickbait bollocks from a far right rag.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #4421 on: August 12, 2021, 11:09:41 PM »
Thanks John.

Not at all, unless you made your mind up about John Terry long ago and you want to spend your life looking for spurious evidence to discredit him.
It is true that I have very low tolerance level for Mr Terry and I don't think Joe is smart enough to deflect criticism by making up something and is shallow enough to be influenced easily.

Offline Sexual Ealing

« Reply #4422 on: August 13, 2021, 12:29:56 AM »
How on earth would John Terry know what it's like to win a Champion's League?! Lots of us watched it like he did, but I don't think that's quite the same thing.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #4423 on: August 13, 2021, 01:41:14 AM »
Thanks John.

It is true that I have very low tolerance level for Mr Terry and I don't think Joe is smart enough to deflect criticism by making up something and is shallow enough to be influenced easily.

So of all the hundreds of people Ratboy spoke to during his career, one chat with his old foreman was enough tio make up his mind.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #4424 on: August 13, 2021, 02:37:02 AM »
But players always talk to other current players and I have no doubt someone of Jack’s quality spoke to other top players at other clubs. And that would have extended to a highly successful former player like John Terry who would have told him how great winning the CL was. Why would that be surprising to anyone? And if in the course of the conversation Jack asked him about his career path he likely would have provided some advice. I very much doubt that he overtly told Jack he needed to leave. Jack didn’t need John Terry to make that decision for him. He made that himself.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal