collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bruce Sacked at last (now official)  (Read 2143384 times)

Offline cdward

Re: Bruce out!!1@"*!1£$%
« Reply #20205 on: September 27, 2018, 08:34:00 PM »
Sit back and relax, wes Edens will not let this carry on, Mr Steve Bruce will be replaced very, very soon.

Spotlight on Bucks co-owner Wes Edens ahead of new arena

https://www.facebook.com/tmj4/videos/wes-edens-on-the-decision-to-fire-jason-kidd/10155596879308757/

watching these, if Bruce looks like he won't get us promotion this season, he will be replaced by someone who will.

Offline Pvb1968

« Reply #20206 on: September 27, 2018, 09:04:43 PM »
We're all ready for a change and a press conference that doesn't make you shout at the TV.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #20207 on: September 27, 2018, 09:14:12 PM »
"we've conceded far far too many, we've give silly goals away"
Well stop playing Jedi at CH then you daft twat.
Say what you mean will you!

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #20208 on: September 28, 2018, 07:18:58 AM »
The owners have breathed fresh life in to Aston Villa but we can all see that Bruce is killing it off again.  The local press are arse licking morons and Bruce needs calling out. He might have the best win percentage of all Villa managers but only because he’s in the championship with the best resources. Kind of makes you wonder how ANYONE can fail with such financial and passionate support, and yet, he does fail. Give him more time, because clearly, two years and four transfer windows isn’t enough.  Go Bruce.

Offline eddiemunster

« Reply #20209 on: September 28, 2018, 09:29:23 AM »
I watched EFL on Quest,(https://www.questod.co.uk/show/efl-on-quest/video/season-1episode-10/EHD_224085C ) and his comments were beyond belief;
" We had 35,000 here today, and the vast majority have gone home disappointed, we are judged on results, and the last months results haven't been good enough".........The last month??????......no shit sherlock........when oh when is someone from the media going to get their heads out of his arse and ask some pertinent questions, like what the fuck happens in training Steve??? what fucking year do you think your dinosaur tactics are going to win the Championship????? when are you going to resign?????

Can we lock this post until he's gone, as whenever I see new posts, I firstly think he's gone, then am left so angry/frustrated etc that my heart rate is going to kill me if it isn't locked!!!

Offline mattjpa

« Reply #20210 on: September 28, 2018, 10:10:07 AM »
I watched EFL on Quest,(https://www.questod.co.uk/show/efl-on-quest/video/season-1episode-10/EHD_224085C ) and his comments were beyond belief;
" We had 35,000 here today, and the vast majority have gone home disappointed, we are judged on results, and the last months results haven't been good enough".........The last month??????......no shit sherlock........when oh when is someone from the media going to get their heads out of his arse and ask some pertinent questions, like what the fuck happens in training Steve??? what fucking year do you think your dinosaur tactics are going to win the Championship????? when are you going to resign?????

Can we lock this post until he's gone, as whenever I see new posts, I firstly think he's gone, then am left so angry/frustrated etc that my heart rate is going to kill me if it isn't locked!!!

Whos up for trying to kill eddie? a bit of Friday sport, if you like.

Ill start; We will be there or there abouts

Offline dicedlam

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #20211 on: September 28, 2018, 10:31:24 AM »

Whos up for trying to kill eddie? a bit of Friday sport, if you like.

Ill start; We will be there or there abouts

''That's the EFL on Quest for ya''

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #20212 on: September 28, 2018, 10:39:04 AM »
Those highlights show just how atrocious Jedinak was.  Got in a mess at least three or four times.  He just isn't, and never will be good enough or quick enough to play centre half.  Good to see Murray and Warnock telling it straight.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #20213 on: September 28, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
It makes even less sense when Taylor Chester Tuanzebe and Hutton actually looked like a a back four.

Tuanzebe is capable of bringing the ball out of defence. That is huge given how poor the distribution from the back is when Jedinak is there.

He was badly exposed for his lack of mobility against Wednesday too.

It's such poor planning and decision making from Bruce.

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #20214 on: September 28, 2018, 10:55:06 AM »
I suspect that Alan Hutton would make a better centre-back than Jedinak. And I do not say that lightly.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #20215 on: September 28, 2018, 11:27:17 AM »
I suspect that Alan Hutton would make a better centre-back than Jedinak. And I do not say that lightly.
I agree with you. But paired with Chester we wouldn't have the height to cope with crosses.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #20216 on: September 28, 2018, 12:37:59 PM »
RDL could have played CB too

Offline CT Villan

« Reply #20217 on: September 28, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »
I just watched the itv coverage of the presser and Bruce the Genius states that all of our bad results this season are due to individual player errors and there's nothing he can do to prevent them. He just keeps making stuff up, I don't know how he keeps a straight face.

His sacking is negligently overdue.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #20218 on: September 28, 2018, 01:29:43 PM »
I just watched the itv coverage of the presser and Bruce the Genius states that all of our bad results this season are due to individual player errors and there's nothing he can do to prevent them. He just keeps making stuff up, I don't know how he keeps a straight face.

His sacking is negligently overdue.

The fact that he thinks there's nothing he can do to help shows how fucking shit he is.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #20219 on: September 28, 2018, 01:32:48 PM »
 Bruce Out!
Just wanted to get my view in before tonight's match to demonstrate I want him gone irrespective of whether we win, lose or draw.
Bruce Out!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal