collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Eric Djemba-Djemba  (Read 5377 times)

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
Re: Eric Djemba-Djemba
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2017, 10:58:08 PM »
They were both shite.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2017, 08:43:13 AM »
His best game at Villa Park was for Odense in the InterToto Cup. Can't remember him ever doing anything positive for us.

I remember him nearly running over my foot as he drove into the car park at the game in Odense. He really didn't seem to know where he was or what he was doing.
Incidentally, Olof Mellberg also nearly drove over my foot in the terminus shopping centre at Wylde Green. However anybody familiar with where I am talking about will know it's quite a tight squeeze in there.     

Come on! You're only willing to forgive Ollie cos he was a fan favourite and the other was a waster.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2017, 08:53:22 AM »
Do remember when Nigel Mansell ran over a fan after winning the British Grand Prix?  The scribblers and ambulance chasers swamped the guy for a reaction.  In a broad Brummie accent he replied that it was the proudest moment of his life.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2017, 06:22:21 PM »
His best game at Villa Park was for Odense in the InterToto Cup. Can't remember him ever doing anything positive for us.

I remember him nearly running over my foot as he drove into the car park at the game in Odense. He really didn't seem to know where he was or what he was doing.
Incidentally, Olof Mellberg also nearly drove over my foot in the terminus shopping centre at Wylde Green. However anybody familiar with where I am talking about will know it's quite a tight squeeze in there.     

I was once inches from being mown down by the Villa team bus on Green Street at West Ham away. It was empty bar the driver and Cyrille Regis who was directing him.

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2017, 12:05:09 PM »

Maybe he was African Car Reverser

Offline ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2017, 01:16:31 PM »
Is this the 'Former Villa players who nearly ran over my foot' thread?

On a separate note, I have a feeling that myself and CD used to just sing "Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-" for him.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal