collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ticket Ballot For Chelsea Game  (Read 37816 times)

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
Re: Ticket Ballot For Chelsea Game
« Reply #360 on: May 22, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
Has everyone recieved tickets for the match. I filled in the healrh questionnaire but havent got the tickets yet
Aren’t they on your original confirmation email ?

Yep, mine was.

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #361 on: May 22, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
Yes I got my tickets straight away

Online FatSam

« Reply #362 on: May 22, 2021, 09:23:41 PM »
Off topic, but I found out yesterday that I’ve lost out in the ballot for the England v Scotland game at the Euros, due to the reduced capacity. Having bought the tickets about two years ago, I had been enjoying the increasing possibility of seeing a few Villa play. With my second vaccination lined-up before then it looked like it would work out, so I’m royally fucked off.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #363 on: May 22, 2021, 09:35:21 PM »
Anyone else struggling to get the health questionnaire to submit? Mine is for Monday, just keep getting 'API error' after submitting

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #364 on: May 22, 2021, 09:42:44 PM »
Off topic, but I found out yesterday that I’ve lost out in the ballot for the England v Scotland game at the Euros, due to the reduced capacity. Having bought the tickets about two years ago, I had been enjoying the increasing possibility of seeing a few Villa play. With my second vaccination lined-up before then it looked like it would work out, so I’m royally fucked off.

I’ll see you losing this game and raise that I lost tickets for the final in the ballot.

Online FatSam

« Reply #365 on: May 22, 2021, 10:26:23 PM »

I’ll see you losing this game and raise that I lost tickets for the final in the ballot.

I feel you bro. I also had England v Czech Republic, but sent them back when they changed the refund policy a couple of months ago.

Offline steamer

« Reply #366 on: May 23, 2021, 08:32:15 AM »
I had tickets by Ballot for The Springboks vs British Lions. Now no fans to attend

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal