collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

* *  Out Soon  * *  

February 19, 2021, 02:28:51 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1163 | Comments: 16

September 13th, 1986...
February 17, 2021, 12:18:32 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 433 | Comments: 2

Thereís certainly a number of ...
February 09, 2021, 10:15:27 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 836 | Comments: 3

This empty wish was a thread o...
February 03, 2021, 02:11:06 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1336 | Comments: 17

Nineteen games gone and we're ...
February 02, 2021, 06:53:05 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 458 | Comments: 0

In normal times, either at Vil...

Follow us on...

Author Topic: (We're lucky to be allowed in the same division as) Wolves  (Read 123864 times)

Offline Damo70

Re: (We're lucky to be allowed in the same division as) Wolves
« Reply #1020 on: January 16, 2021, 03:52:03 PM »
I can only just about be arsed to dislike Albion so I find it hard to summon up any truly passionate dislike of Wolves. However disliking Small Heath is as easy as breathing to me.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #1021 on: January 16, 2021, 04:24:39 PM »
I can only just about be arsed to dislike Albion so I find it hard to summon up any truly passionate dislike of Wolves. However disliking Small Heath is as easy as breathing to me.

The old gold yammers have really tried to build up some sort of rivalry with the Villa over the last few years. They wanted the attention, and now they've got it. Mind the fucking gap and the levels, lads.

Online The Edge

• GM : 02.08.2021
« Reply #1022 on: January 16, 2021, 04:31:50 PM »
Wolves have barely registered on our radar for many years unless we are actually playing them. Theres never been any malice towards them but quite a few of them have decided to rattle our cage since we skirmished with them in the championship. So to all you mind the gappers I'll just say this on behalf of the true pride of the midlands. CLASS IS PERMANENT FORM IS TEMPORARY.

Offline Gareth

• GM : 14.02.2022
« Reply #1023 on: January 16, 2021, 05:01:45 PM »
Dear Uncle Jorge
Please get me out of here whilst I might still get a decent job
Your ever faithful employee
Nuno

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #1024 on: January 16, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/losing-faith-in-fosun.409830/

Losing faith in the owners now. They'd still be at the arse end of the Championship wanking themselves silly that they'd scraped together a 20k attendance if it were'nt for Fosun. What a club.

Online Ian.

• GM : 11.09.2021
« Reply #1025 on: January 16, 2021, 06:55:36 PM »
To be honest the way the club is run Iíd be worried. I know it may have been fun at first but in the long term I can see only one winner and itís not Wolves as football club which would be a shame really. Iím no fan of Coventry but itís not right how that ended up. These deals smell very very dodgy with their super agent.

Offline Gareth

• GM : 14.02.2022
« Reply #1026 on: January 16, 2021, 07:23:51 PM »
100%, Brexit may mean that Mendes is not interested in using a middle of the road English club to peddle his players through...wouldnít be in the slightest bit surprised to see Nuno, Neves, Boly , Patricio etc depart in the summer & there arenít many miles left on click for Moutinho....may well be a good punt for relegation next season

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1027 on: January 16, 2021, 09:06:02 PM »
Some of them think the Sevilla manager will go there. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to swap life in one of Europe's most beautiful cities for a six bedroom detached villa in Bilston.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:07:56 PM by Sexual Ealing »

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : 02.01.2021
« Reply #1028 on: January 16, 2021, 09:41:32 PM »
There's stories that Mendes played no small part in the timing of the announcement if not the act itself of Lopetegui's moving to Real Madrid in 2018, so I'd not be quick to readily dismiss the suggestion.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #1029 on: January 16, 2021, 10:00:36 PM »
Wolves have barely registered on our radar for many years unless we are actually playing them. Theres never been any malice towards them but quite a few of them have decided to rattle our cage since we skirmished with them in the championship. So to all you mind the gappers I'll just say this on behalf of the true pride of the midlands. CLASS IS PERMANENT FORM IS TEMPORARY.

The last time I saw the word 'skirmished' on H&V we were still following the fantastic musings of 'Beijing Red For Life'.

"Big fight with Liverpool fans in Crispy Noodle bar, two chickens killed in skirmish".

Online Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1030 on: January 16, 2021, 10:07:09 PM »

The last time I saw the word 'skirmished' on H&V we were still following the fantastic musings of 'Beijing Red For Life'.

"Big fight with Liverpool fans in Crispy Noodle bar, two chickens killed in skirmish".

I'd forgotten him. He was great.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #1031 on: January 16, 2021, 10:11:12 PM »

I'd forgotten him. He was great.

I believe 'He' was two Leeds fans. "Why boggle eyed David Moyes not play Booby Charlton"? It had me in tears of laughter at times.

Followed by angry suckers replying in capitals with comments like  "IT's BOBBY CHARLTON AND HE RETIRED YEARS AGO YOU IDIOT!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:19:35 PM by Damo70 »

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #1032 on: January 16, 2021, 11:34:59 PM »

It's kind of a compliment really that they all seem to measure themselves against us.  We've just gone through a pretty awful decade, but now we are starting to show some kind of progress, I want the club to be looking at the top clubs in the country and I'm really not bothered about Wolves, Albion or that poxy outfit across the city.

Offline Risso

• GM : 28.02.2021
« Reply #1033 on: January 17, 2021, 11:45:24 AM »
Andy's a bit 'appier. http://thebirminghampress.com/2021/01/blues-coming-out-of-the-smog/

Still looks like you're paying him by the word though!

(Wrong thread as well :) )

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 07.02.2022
« Reply #1034 on: January 17, 2021, 12:07:44 PM »
There have started to be rumblings of discontent coming out of there the past months and things don't seem quite right. 

A blessing in disguise for a lot of them as they can go back to supporting Liverpool and Manchester United.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal