collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Brentford Post Match Thread  (Read 34460 times)

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
Re: Aston Villa v Brentford Post Match Thread
« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2016, 12:07:40 PM »
Just had a Dingle explaining at length why we find ourselves in the Championship. As he was attending the event I am presenting at I couldn't tell hi to fuck off but did set him straight on all the factual errors he espoused. He sounded like that Brentford fan. What is it with these people that they think Villa fans give a shit what they think?

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2016, 01:00:25 PM »
Just had a Dingle explaining at length why we find ourselves in the Championship. As he was attending the event I am presenting at I couldn't tell hi to fuck off but did set him straight on all the factual errors he espoused. He sounded like that Brentford fan. What is it with these people that they think Villa fans give a shit what they think?

We don't but it's as well to politely nod and correct their mistakes. Ultimately it just shows the inferiority complex many of them feel that they're occupying the same league as the mighty Aston Villa. Winning or drawing at Villa Park is a massive thing for them as is shown by the World Cup winning levels of celebrating when they get a point.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2016, 01:06:04 PM »
Just had a Dingle explaining at length why we find ourselves in the Championship.

If he said anything more than "because Villa were one of the three teams that finished with the least points" his comments were superfluous.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal