collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bristol City vs Aston Villa Match thread  (Read 32321 times)

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
Re: Bristol City vs Aston Villa Match thread
« Reply #375 on: August 27, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »
I know this is very very bad, but second place looks like only being on 9 points and a lot of teams are dropping points. I'm still clinging on to the fact that half the team are new and still getting used to each other. It will get better!

put the chances away , you build confidence and dont have to worry about teams getting back in , they will be dead and buried

we need that striker this week
[/quote

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #376 on: August 27, 2016, 05:06:21 PM »
It's easy to say when we're losing, but no team is going to do well with passengers in the team like Bacuna and Westwood. We just signed a right back and midfielder, yet those pair still worm their way into the team. I don't understand it.

I fear if Di Matteo doesn't sort it pronto, the fans at Villa Park will start rebelling again.

So now it's a Bacuna and Westwoods fault?  Two of our better performing players this season.  Some people will never let it go will they?  The sought after purge has happened - there's 11 players on that field, the majority signed by RDM including the much vaunted spine. 

This isn't all down to Bacuna and Westwood.  Maybe the team needs more time to gel, maybe the players signed are a bit shit, maybe RDM isn't up to it - we don't know yet.  You've had your purge, give it a fucking rest now on last years players eh?

I'll 'give it a fucking rest' when I feel like these players mentioned improve on their generally crap performances.

It's not necessarily their fault, but they're a massive part of a losing culture engrained in our team. Both need to stop disappearing in games. Theyre weak links and I stick by that. They're not two of our better performing players at all.

Apologies for any offence caused, but you're not going to get much change or friendly debate out of me if you start swearing at me.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #377 on: August 27, 2016, 05:07:17 PM »
I know this is very very bad, but second place looks like only being on 9 points and a lot of teams are dropping points. I'm still clinging on to the fact that half the team are new and still getting used to each other. It will get better!

put the chances away , you build confidence and dont have to worry about teams getting back in , they will be dead and buried

we need that striker this week
[/quote
This!
Please Dr Tony go get us a striker who knows where the fucking net is.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #378 on: August 27, 2016, 05:18:52 PM »
Well that was shit again.

However, I do wish some of you would get a grip.

The new boss and coach haven't had very long with this lot, and the new players haven't had time to gel yet either. Give them a bloody chance.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal