collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Agents  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Rodders

• GM : 30.08.2024
Re: Agents
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2021, 10:16:46 AM »
Estate agents are paragons of virtue by comparison.

One headhunter I used to work with had separate companies, identities and accents. He would place an applicant in one guise then fill the vacancy he'd created in another and kept a massive domino rally in perpetual motion. Industry churn was two to three years in role so it was easy money at £30-40k per placement and three to five placements per month.

He was never caught out and retired on his 50th birthday after 25yrs at it. He was in "real life" a massive, massive twat.

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2021, 01:20:20 PM »
Estate agents are paragons of virtue by comparison.

One headhunter I used to work with had separate companies, identities and accents. He would place an applicant in one guise then fill the vacancy he'd created in another and kept a massive domino rally in perpetual motion. Industry churn was two to three years in role so it was easy money at £30-40k per placement and three to five placements per month.

He was never caught out and retired on his 50th birthday after 25yrs at it. He was in "real life" a massive, massive twat.

And all completely unregulated.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2021, 01:26:04 PM »
I might be wrong but i am sure i saw it that Raiola was paid by United an estimated £41m to secure the signing of Pogba and not much less for Zlatan

How can this much money change hands based on "selling" another human

Morally, ethically wrong and makes me laugh even more that the agent who works for the player is actually paid by the club not the beneficiary of the cnutishness of the agent

"Dont hate the payers, hate the game"  nah hate the scum that make a living out of financially destroying clubs

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2021, 01:47:44 PM »
The only agents I have ever dealt with are estate ones and I hated everything about it. I never understood why people always gave them stick before... this changed. I can't imagine what some of these 'super agent' cocks are like to deal with even if they do get the best deals for their clients. Surely you can do your job without being a knob?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal