collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How will you react at the final whistle at the Bournemouth game?  (Read 14707 times)

Offline pbavfckuwait

Re: How will you react at the final whistle at the Bournemouth game?
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2016, 11:55:18 AM »
OMVF I am over there for 3 matches starting with next Saturdays, so I am sure I will fly back to Oman as a supporter of a Championship side and to be honest no amount of Chang is going to take the pain out of that. Seen us in the 3rd, 2nd , win the 1st and since always in the Prem wank fest, but because of the shit heads that have the privilege to wear the claret and blue these last five years, the money that is awash in the prem and allowing proper run but far smaller clubs pull ever further away from Villa,  I believe it is going to be a very long road back.

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2016, 12:41:07 PM »
Never mind what happens at the final whistle, I'd like our subs for the Bournemouth game to include Richards, Lescott and Agbonlahor and for Black to bring each one of them on at 5 minute intervals during the second half.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2016, 12:44:45 PM »
I remember that years ago I read David Platt's autobiography and he talked about when after a particularly bad defeat to a local rival, the entire squad had to go onto the pitch and stand in the centre circle for five minutes before the next game for the crowd to tell them what they thought of them. That could be a fun idea to replicate.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2016, 01:09:38 PM »
I hope that for the game Agbonlahor, Richards and Lescott are on the bench and are each brought on in the last 15 minutes so Villa Park can let them know exactly what we think of them.

Offline spartacuss

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2016, 01:34:01 PM »
 I've been mentally resigned to our fate for a long time.  You can't dance an elephant jig on a trapdoor season after season and not expect the inevitable.  The only thing I've been preoccupied with lately are the various shufflings which will affect who we play in the Championship.  Looks as though Small Heath have run out of steam in their efforts to be the biggest team in the city: they'll still be the biggest team in Small Heath.  I think I was more concerned that we'd meet Coventry -  who now look to have failed in their efforts to rub our nose in it next season. (They seem to still hate us with a passion after that last game in 2001.)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 01:36:37 PM by spartacuss »

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2016, 01:39:40 PM »
Never mind what happens at the final whistle, I'd like our subs for the Bournemouth game to include Richards, Lescott and Agbonlahor and for Black to bring each one of them on at 5 minute intervals during the second half.

Just noticed your posts, great minds and all that!

Offline Zouch Villa

• GM : 12.02.2024
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2016, 01:42:16 PM »
This will be the first home game me and my son will miss this season, as we are away for the weekend with a Leicester City supporting family, so I will be sulking in my room!

Offline luke95

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2016, 01:42:58 PM »
I'll probably be ordering a beer in the pub, having left soon as Bournemouth scored their 3rd.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 01:44:34 PM by luke95 »

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2016, 01:51:31 PM »
I hope the weather is the same as yesterday, so I can take another nice relaxing walk in the spring sunshine. Cannon Hill Park is very nice this time of year.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2016, 01:59:56 PM »

I'd rather they were all brought on for the last 5 minutes at the same time to get a well deserved round of fucks off everyone in attendance the pack of wankers.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2016, 03:30:48 PM »
Individually would be far better and then there would be no doubt who it was aimed at.

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2016, 04:24:48 PM »
I actually want us to lose this game so that the scorn, derision and sheer bile that will be aimed at the players will be even more intense, also, I want Bournemouth to stay up so they need the points a helluva lot more than we do.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:25:19 PM by martin o`who?? »

Offline Boz

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2016, 05:04:41 PM »
So we could be finally relegated by little Bournemouth. Christ what a shitfest. Thanks, Randy.

Who we managed to beat on the opening day, how ironic

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2016, 05:07:47 PM »
I'm only going to see how many paper planes land on the pitch

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2016, 05:38:37 PM »
I actually want us to lose this game so that the scorn, derision and sheer bile tha will be aimed at the players will be even more intense, also, I want Bournemouth to stay up so they need the points a helluva lot more than we do.

Bournemouth already safe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal