collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 030303  (Read 6442 times)

Offline spk

Re: 030303
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 08:11:25 PM »
They got what they what was coming to them, from January 2003 it was all hype for 3 months how they were gonna have thousands in the villa end.  A blues fan and his daughter was found in the Holte bloke hit daughter spat on. Im sure they wont come to villa park again.

Ah Gentlemen,the cultural Attache' has arrived.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:12:11 PM by Legion »

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2016, 08:11:39 PM »
I think you've joined the wrong site, mate.

All sorted.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2016, 09:33:59 PM »
They won the battle that night but not the war. Any Blues found in Villa ends that night was not spared . Out side some were given a good hiding.

Wow, fascinating stuff.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2016, 10:12:41 PM »
For some unknown reason at Xmas I found myself in a bar with some noses. As I still had a badge on after the west ham game they took great delight in telling me I wouldn't have the balls to go to the sty next year if they didn't get promoted...They're faces were a picture when I said I'd been many times and always found it OK. .not like Cardiff,  West ham , Millwall or leeds where they always greeted us properly and didn't wait until there was a big blue line between us to say hello !!  They seem more interested in reports of them beating up villa fans than they do in reading match reports about our fixtures. My daughter went up pre season to watch the harriers play them in a friendly and said all the noses sang about was the villa. I told her that deep down the villa are more important to the noses than the blues are..!@!

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2016, 07:07:17 PM »
For some unknown reason at Xmas I found myself in a bar with some noses. As I still had a badge on after the west ham game they took great delight in telling me I wouldn't have the balls to go to the sty next year if they didn't get promoted...They're faces were a picture when I said I'd been many times and always found it OK. .not like Cardiff,  West ham , Millwall or leeds where they always greeted us properly and didn't wait until there was a big blue line between us to say hello !!  They seem more interested in reports of them beating up villa fans than they do in reading match reports about our fixtures. My daughter went up pre season to watch the harriers play them in a friendly and said all the noses sang about was the villa. I told her that deep down the villa are more important to the noses than the blues are..!@!

After physically being ambushed in 07 I wont be going back there. Great day ruined by a group of noses who thought it great to give two of us a pasting

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2016, 07:41:28 PM »

After physically being ambushed in 07 I wont be going back there. Great day ruined by a group of noses who thought it great to give two of us a pasting

Which pretty much sets them apart from everyone else, ignorant and violent cowards. I've seen it and heard it all before which is why they are revilled, not just by us but by so many other supporters. The only club I would be happy to see go out of business.

Offline conman

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 12:29:04 AM »
terrible horrible  night , i was in the holte with my 2 lads aged 6 and 10 , i knew it was all over when dublin got sent off , they cried when blues scored , we left just before the end and all the way from the ground to aston station where police with riot shields and truncheons

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2016, 11:16:28 AM »
I actually prefer the derby' v Small Heath more than the Baggies events.

I do think though that things are out of hand regarding off the field incidents and it would be foolish  to think the spite and hatred is all one way.

I always remember back in the  day when people would go to Villa Park one week and the Sty  the next.  Even if ticket prices were right, wouldn't happen today.

Oh and I hate thinking about some of the awful results we have suffered against them.  To me they are inferior but seem to have a bit of gypsy sign over us.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2016, 09:12:50 PM »
My daughter goes out with a nose..I know..I know..disgraceful but hopefully she will grow out of it..she is villa through and through. Wednesday night she asked me if I could give him a lift home from work. I went with her to pick him up. We were sat there in the car and I had my window wound down. As he walked across the car park the first thing he shouted was " see the villa got shafted again last night". At that I simply drove off. I looked at my daughter and she said " he'll never learn dad but perhaps the walk back will do him good ".

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2016, 10:12:44 PM »
My daughter goes out with a nose..I know..I know..disgraceful but hopefully she will grow out of it..she is villa through and through. Wednesday night she asked me if I could give him a lift home from work. I went with her to pick him up. We were sat there in the car and I had my window wound down. As he walked across the car park the first thing he shouted was " see the villa got shafted again last night". At that I simply drove off. I looked at my daughter and she said " he'll never learn dad but perhaps the walk back will do him good ".

Thats proper funny - don't you just hate smug rivals.

Offline Proposition Joe

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2016, 02:20:25 PM »
I always thought c*nt night was the 3-0 at the Sty.

Does anyone remember the URL for the old board? Maybe the waybackmachine can give us some entertainment.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2016, 02:21:27 PM »
I can never remember which one it was which is why I started the thread.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2016, 03:45:54 PM »
****** night was Villa Park. The first game was the one the ****** Night originator got a taxi from to start (from memory) 14 different threads about the match.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2016, 08:55:31 PM »
They got what they what was coming to them, from January 2003 it was all hype for 3 months how they were gonna have thousands in the villa end.  A blues fan and his daughter was found in the Holte bloke hit daughter spat on. Im sure they wont come to villa park again.

Yes. I was walking my 79 year old lifelong Villa fan mother back to the leisure centre car park that night trying to avoid her getting knocked over by  marauding morons. When we got back she said she would never go to another Villa v Blues game. She kept going to every home game right up until she died, good to her word though she never went to another Villa v Blues game.     

Offline Pete

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2016, 11:01:58 AM »

Same here, before the League Cup game in '88. Spent most of the night in casualty with a broken cheekbone caused by a boot in the face.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal