collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Paul Lambert (R)  (Read 213096 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Paul Lambert talks about Villa again
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2016, 09:48:34 PM »
They must love watching how his side plays up there, Only 11,000 Blackburn fans could be bothered with the 5th round of the FA Cup.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2016, 10:21:35 PM »
Still ding your best to break those records then Paul? 5-1, at home. What's next? Offer to resign and expect the pay rise? Twunt.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2016, 10:35:35 PM »
I'm looking forward to Ewood Park next season. 7000 tickets and the chance to watch a goalkeeper pass the ball back from a goal kick.

Offline croatian

« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2016, 12:59:33 AM »
Rab C. Lambert.

HAHAHAHA

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2016, 07:54:44 AM »
I'm looking forward to Ewood Park next season. 7000 tickets and the chance to watch a goalkeeper pass the ball back from a goal kick.

He'll be long gone by then.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »
Checking the news this morning it appears both TSM's will be speaking out on Soccer Saturday today about their respective sentences while incarcerated at Aston Villa FC. Apparently Lambert was 'delighted' when he got the sack, and now McCleish is also bemoaning the hand he was given, ie. no money to spend, cutting the wage bill, while trying to remain competitive in the league.

Lambert again mumbles darkly about things 'going on behind the scenes' that he shouldn't have put up with (without ever specifying what these things were and risking non-compliance with the terms of his generous severance package). As the saying goes, 'Put up or shut up'.
this annoys me. You were a shit manager on decent money. We've paid you off and you keep shtum and we keep shtum. That's the deal. Twat. Twice as much respect for McLeish than this bell-end

Offline Steve67

« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2016, 08:44:43 AM »
A thought just occurred to me. This is where Stan Collymore could come in useful. He claims to be a football fan and a journo, well, please start informing the media about Lambert 's tenure Stan. Put the record straight please.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2016, 08:51:19 AM »
A thought just occurred to me. This is where Stan Collymore could come in useful. He claims to be a football fan and a journo, well, please start informing the media about Lambert 's tenure Stan. Put the record straight please.

That's never going to happen.

It would be supporting Lerner and Fox in his mind and not fitting with his "narrative" of everything was fine until the day O'Neill left and everything has been shit since,which whilst true on the surface, ignores what has really been going on and there can be no question of managers under performing.

Offline Steve67

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2016, 08:59:05 AM »
That's very true VID, perhaps Stan needs to widen that view and realise that regardless of Lerner's support or not, Lambert was still shit. Collymore sticks up for MON because he gave him a chance I guess.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2016, 09:05:10 AM »
Checking the news this morning it appears both TSM's will be speaking out on Soccer Saturday today about their respective sentences while incarcerated at Aston Villa FC. Apparently Lambert was 'delighted' when he got the sack, and now McCleish is also bemoaning the hand he was given, ie. no money to spend, cutting the wage bill, while trying to remain competitive in the league.

Lambert again mumbles darkly about things 'going on behind the scenes' that he shouldn't have put up with (without ever specifying what these things were and risking non-compliance with the terms of his generous severance package). As the saying goes, 'Put up or shut up'.
this annoys me. You were a shit manager on decent money. We've paid you off and you keep shtum and we keep shtum. That's the deal. Twat. Twice as much respect for McLeish than this bell-end

Why? McLeish has been every bit as vocal in the press as Lambert has over the last year or so.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2016, 09:47:41 AM »

Why? McLeish has been every bit as vocal in the press as Lambert has over the last year or so.

They're two of the least inspiring characters you could imagine. Managerial concrete.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2016, 10:36:58 AM »
Yeah he's doing shit at Blackburn, I wonder if he wants them to sack him as well the prick

Offline Boz

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »
I feel sorry for the man. He was royally screwed over by a moribund club promising him the world. Then he panicked and forgot how football wins happen. Now he has to rebuild his professional dignity and the local media is a way for him to do that.

If he highlights our fuck ups along the way then great

Lolz.

What dignity?

Are you a Nose or Stripy Filth???

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2016, 10:11:30 PM »
I like him again.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2016, 10:58:22 PM »
Taken apart by Paul Lambert and Danny Graham.

They even managed to lose to us too.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal