collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: What will the Dailys say  (Read 6274 times)

Offline steamer

What will the Dailys say
« on: February 05, 2016, 09:07:30 PM »
This year has some high profile deaths.
A few of my Heroes and other individuals from my generation have gone to Heaven (?)
Within moments a tribute is on the screen
It was ready to go.
What do we think is ready for us ?
As a kid I remember reading a Charlie Bucham football Album with an article on the Villa,
It went through our glourious history, probably about 67 ?
It ended off with some fictitious bus driver on a route past villa Park  pointing out, " on your left, the Hall of memories"\
Forward last game of this season, kids crying, dreadfull scenes.\
Fuck them, when we went down in 69/70 to the 3,rd last home game S.Utd. Won 2-0
32,000 at Villa Park the Holte pushed down to the front and the song was "if Villa go down we all go down together"
Adventures in the third and the story back are legends,
We are Aston Villa, We are Legendary, If we go down we will be back.
Support the team, fuck Lerner, support Garde.
We are Aston Villa, would you bet against us.

Offline clash city rocker

Re: What will the Dailys say
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:41:10 PM »
No matter how much the powers to be fuck me off I will be back at villa park...I bloody love our great big disfunctional family..it's the best family in the world.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 09:59:27 PM »
No matter how much the powers to be fuck me off I will be back at villa park...I bloody love our great big disfunctional family..it's the best family in the world.

How true Rocker - you should have been on Bernie the Bolt

Offline FatSam

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 01:37:30 AM »
the Holte pushed down to the front and the song was "if Villa go down we all go down together"

I would like to know what tune that was sung to, as it would be nice to be able to take relegation with dignity when the (almost) inevitable does happen. After all, we've had long enough to get used to the idea, so it shouldn't come as a shock.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 01:53:38 AM »
the Holte pushed down to the front and the song was "if Villa go down we all go down together"

I would like to know what tune that was sung to, as it would be nice to be able to take relegation with dignity when the (almost) inevitable does happen. After all, we've had long enough to get used to the idea, so it shouldn't come as a shock.

The tune was the same as the Chelsea song "One man went to mow".

Whenever it was sung at the back of the Holte the coppers would charge in and remove "the ringleaders". When the heavy sentences were announced in the mail the police would say the fans charged "were jumping up and down like like animals". These were the same police who went to went on to achieve infamy on several fronts in short order.

From their point of view, you can understand they wouldn't like "Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers" being sung at them.

Those were the days my friends.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal