collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fan reaction to impending Relegation.  (Read 32996 times)

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: Fan reaction to impending Relegation.
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2016, 09:03:15 AM »
Picking up on your point Stuart I agree about us all being Jekyll and Hyde. I know I am, big time but there does come a point when self control and self preservation has to kick in.

Coming out of the Norwich game a young Villa fan whose age I would estimate at 18-20 became so upset he started to kick violently a steel rubbish skip.  That was entirely certain to end in A and E so I stepped between him and the skip.  He started to rage at me and call me a c*nt.  It came very close to him venting his anger on me but I had my brick shithouse son Lucas with me and me needing A and E was averted.

Two morals, don't kick skips. Know where to draw the line of Villa anger.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2016, 09:04:32 AM »
I heard a certain Mr D Woodhall giving his considered views on the Today programme this morning. Nicely done.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2016, 09:23:33 AM »
I heard a certain Mr D Woodhall giving his considered views on the Today programme this morning. Nicely done.

And 5Live as well. #mediawhore

Offline frank

• GM : 29.01.2025
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2016, 09:33:29 AM »
I would just like to enjoy watching my team play again. I have unplugged from football for months as we have got worse and worse.

It was only today I happened to go through the guardians football section following the garde story. Instead of bailing after I skimmed a few of the other results and stories then popped into the comments section. Christ fans of other teams are enjoying football, like looking forward to it. With a reasonable expectation they could have fun in the future and enthusiasm for some of their current players or manager.

I miss that. I would like it back.

I share that feeling. Twice recently, after Norwich and Wycombe, I've found myself on the tube with happy Gooners and have really envied them. For a long time, with just the occasional short respite, supporting Villa and turning up to matches has felt like a duty not a pleasure.
I'm rather glad that I'm driving to the game tonight and will avoid happy Palace fans on the train!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal