collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Liverpool vs Aston Villa post match thread  (Read 23115 times)

Offline mr underhill

Re: Liverpool vs Aston Villa post match thread
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2015, 05:43:27 PM »
I wouldn't want the latter two anywhere near the squad and the sooner Westwood is dropped the better

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2015, 05:52:37 PM »
I agree Westwood's been poor. But so have the rest of the midfield. Veretout, Sanchez and Gana just look off the pace.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2015, 06:36:04 PM »
I think we're safe from N'Zogbia. He didn't get a squad number did he? Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2015, 07:13:04 PM »
I really hope Sherwood re thinks his tactics for this game and has learnt a massive lesson. Ayewe must of been crying out to be on that pitch. With a pressing style of play. Their defenders would of been nervy and liable to make mistakes and get run ragged by Ayewe and Traore. With Jack pulling the strings as a Number 10 not on the right side of midfield !! gutted ......

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2015, 07:35:42 PM »
I think we're safe from N'Zogbia. He didn't get a squad number did he? Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Number 28 according to Wiki.

Offline Stirchley Villain

« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2015, 08:06:34 PM »
I really hope Sherwood re thinks his tactics for this game and has learnt a massive lesson. Ayewe must of been crying out to be on that pitch. With a pressing style of play. Their defenders would of been nervy and liable to make mistakes and get run ragged by Ayewe and Traore. With Jack pulling the strings as a Number 10 not on the right side of midfield !! gutted ......

Ayew must have been straining at the leash after the Blues game. His confidence would have been sky high. Not so sure it would be now though...

Offline avfcpg

• http://www.flashfitness.me
« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2015, 11:01:41 PM »
Seven games in is far too early to be thinking about a change of manager, he's made mistakes, they all do but I wouldn't be even considering another manager.

This....there's a lot that had already written Gestede and Ayew off after just a few games.
He's already under pressure though granted. He needs to find his best side. We've got goals in us and I still think this squad is capable of rattling off 3 or 4 wins on the spin...sooner rather than later though.   

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal