collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace post match thread  (Read 43639 times)

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
Re: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace post match thread
« Reply #345 on: January 04, 2015, 12:43:38 AM »
Palace are truly awful.

I thought the people suggesting we were lucky to win there were well wide of the mark, and their showing against us the other day was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from any team in the Premier League.

The fact we failed to beat them is just depressing.
& they probably had the best clear cut chance to win it

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #346 on: January 04, 2015, 12:47:51 AM »
Surely a team below us in the league, that we took 4 points from without conceding, is worse than us?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #347 on: January 04, 2015, 01:17:32 AM »
They're garbage. I look at Zaha and Bolasie and while I concede they can run faster than me, I am not convinced they have the capability to deliver as good a ball as me, as I would imagine both struggle to cross the road.

Players like that is what makes football since 1992 shite. Imagine how many thousands a week and millions a year in wages Palace are spending on those two players, whose only talent is an ability to run quickly. English football at it's technical best.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #348 on: January 04, 2015, 04:06:49 AM »
Palace are truly awful.

I thought the people suggesting we were lucky to win there were well wide of the mark, and their showing against us the other day was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from any team in the Premier League.

The fact we failed to beat them is just depressing.

They were against us, but to be fair to them they were missing their captain and arguably best player, didn't seem to start with a recognised striker and have been under the hideous influence of Neil Warnock for the past few months.  I think they will probably be able to win enough home games to survive.     

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #349 on: January 04, 2015, 12:09:44 PM »
They're garbage. I look at Zaha and Bolasie and while I concede they can run faster than me, I am not convinced they have the capability to deliver as good a ball as me, as I would imagine both struggle to cross the road.

Players like that is what makes football since 1992 shite. Imagine how many thousands a week and millions a year in wages Palace are spending on those two players, whose only talent is an ability to run quickly. English football at it's technical best.

Yeah never got the Zaha hype at all. All he does is a million step overs and then spoons a cross into the crowd. Incredible Man. United signed him.

I like Bolaise, him and Puncheon played really well for Palace in the run in last season.

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #350 on: January 04, 2015, 12:11:49 PM »
I like Bolaise, him and Puncheon played really well for Palace in the run in last season.
However I think they are as frustrating as Charles.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal