collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.
June 15, 2021, 06:18:19 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 186 | Comments: 0

It is not unknown for us to le...
June 07, 2021, 11:24:33 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 537 | Comments: 3

The money had almost run out b...
May 13, 2021, 11:54:37 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1168 | Comments: 10

It’s forever been a myst...
May 11, 2021, 12:03:49 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 998 | Comments: 4

I was not at all surprised whe...
April 20, 2021, 07:06:50 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1295 | Comments: 5

It is 19th April 2021 and I fe...

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish - for life?  (Read 1935669 times)

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2022
Re: Jack Grealish - for life?
« Reply #19770 on: January 14, 2021, 12:41:21 PM »
Just moved in does not necessarily mean in the last day or 2.

We've been in this house twenty-nine years next week, the neighbours around here still reckon we've only just moved in.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #19771 on: January 14, 2021, 12:50:26 PM »
The posh bird at work told me today that Matty cash has just moved into a house across the rd from her parents. JG has been around . Evidently there’s some kind of housewarming planned. I’ve been trying to get her to ask them to get the lads singing sweet Caroline with the ‘fuck the blues’ bit on someone’s phone. We’ll see.

Oh dont react to this bullshit 3rd hand gossip story with no substance whatsoever. FfS

"Robbo" from "Bris-Vegas" uses term "posh bird"
and thinks "the lads" should be gathering to have a sing song AND record it on the mobile.

Says it all. Find the post the worst ever thing I've read on h and v in a long time. In 2021 the language is inappropriate. 
And the mindset during a global pandemic by Robbo in wanting to encourage a gathering is downright shocking. And trying to stir up a frenzy as the provokes all sorts of emotions in people

The whole "we'll  see" is utterly distasteful!

How do you do that filter thing again?

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #19772 on: January 14, 2021, 12:51:30 PM »
Just moved in does not necessarily mean in the last day or 2.

We've been in this house twenty-nine years next week, the neighbours around here still reckon we've only just moved in.

Ha ha you sound as sociable as me 🤔😀

Offline Ads

• GM : 04.04.2022
« Reply #19773 on: January 14, 2021, 12:59:56 PM »
The posh bird at work told me today that Matty cash has just moved into a house across the rd from her parents. JG has been around . Evidently there’s some kind of housewarming planned. I’ve been trying to get her to ask them to get the lads singing sweet Caroline with the ‘fuck the blues’ bit on someone’s phone. We’ll see.

Oh dont react to this bullshit 3rd hand gossip story with no substance whatsoever. FfS

"Robbo" from "Bris-Vegas" uses term "posh bird"
and thinks "the lads" should be gathering to have a sing song AND record it on the mobile.

Says it all. Find the post the worst ever thing I've read on h and v in a long time. In 2021 the language is inappropriate. 
And the mindset during a global pandemic by Robbo in wanting to encourage a gathering is downright shocking. And trying to stir up a frenzy as the provokes all sorts of emotions in people

The whole "we'll  see" is utterly distasteful!

How do you do that filter thing again?

Won't somebody please think of the children?! And the self declared soothsayer.

Offline Risso

• GM : 01.03.2022
« Reply #19774 on: January 14, 2021, 01:19:37 PM »
How's the investigation going Footy?

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #19775 on: January 14, 2021, 01:23:40 PM »

He found a used condom in the bushes half a mile from Jack's house. It may or may not be related to the Barkley birthday outing, which had the potential to be a super spreader event. He's conducting tests on the previously mentioned Johnny and will get back to us all when he has a more definitive rumor to spread.

Offline Somniloquism

« Reply #19776 on: January 14, 2021, 02:05:23 PM »

I don't think Footy is having a go at Jack at all. I have in a sense on why it would be wrong if true.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #19777 on: January 15, 2021, 10:48:44 AM »
Exactly, you can never trust a posh bird :-)
sorry - there was no suggestion the house warming’s happening any time soon. She just said that Cash’s parents said there would be one and her folks are invited when it does. No suggestion of any COVID rule-flouting. Her old man supports Cov, so he’d be off my list anyway. She was saying there’s a few ex-Villa players live round there.

Online ChicagoLion

« Reply #19778 on: January 15, 2021, 10:53:26 AM »
Exactly, you can never trust a posh bird :-)
sorry - there was no suggestion the house warming’s happening any time soon. She just said that Cash’s parents said there would be one and her folks are invited when it does. No suggestion of any COVID rule-flouting. Her old man supports Cov, so he’d be off my list anyway. She was saying there’s a few ex-Villa players live round there.
it was a joke mate.

Offline Big Ming

« Reply #19779 on: January 17, 2021, 02:18:38 PM »
Watching Messi I was thinking that if Jack Grealish had the chipped finish in his locker, along with the ability to score directly from free kicks around the edge of the box, there really would be nothing to choose between them.

Other than the fact that Jack has it all before him and Lionel will soon be going over the hill.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.01.2022
« Reply #19780 on: January 17, 2021, 02:33:44 PM »
I hope you’re not suggesting Jack and Messi are about the same ability if Jack had a chip in him and some direct free kicks, and that your comment had your tongue wedged firmly into your cheek.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 28.04.2022
« Reply #19781 on: January 17, 2021, 02:40:45 PM »
Yes Big Ming I was down the same thought line comparing Tom Cleverley with Jack. ;D

Offline Risso

• GM : 01.03.2022
« Reply #19782 on: January 17, 2021, 03:28:24 PM »
James Maddison scored his 5th goal yesterday
Forden is playing and scoring goals
And 22 year old Mount scoring recently

Grealish hasn't scored on 8 games
If I said it once I said it a million times every one in football knows Grelaish should be scoring more goals
Himself , his coaches and club and international level

On that I do think he will continue to work on his finishing and goal scoring as he's better player to me than Mount but doesn't get the goal return

This debate im having is PURELY on goals scoring not on any other ability
I already say hes the best English player but I just wish he would actually score goals.

Grealish has scored 5 league goals, Maddison has scored 6.  Leicester have though, played THREE more league games than us, so as well as getting your stats completely wrong, you're also not comparing apples with apples. Also, it's six games that Jack hasn't scored in, not 8.

Mason Mount has got TWO league goals this season, and before scoring against Fulham went 13 games without scoring in the league. 

Phil Foden has scored four league goals. 

Your stats are shit, and your passive aggressive way of having a go at Grealish is very odd.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.01.2022
« Reply #19783 on: January 17, 2021, 03:33:22 PM »

If I said it once I said it a million times every one in football knows Grelaish should be scoring more goals

On that I do think he will continue to work on his finishing and goal scoring as he's better player to me than Mount but doesn't get the goal return

I already say hes the best English player but I just wish he would actually score goals.

Grealish has scored 5 league goals, Maddison has scored 6.  Leicester have though, played THREE more league games than us, so as well as getting your stats completely wrong, you're also not comparing apples with apples. Also, it's six games that Jack hasn't scored in, not 8.

Mason Mount has got TWO league goals this season, and before scoring against Fulham went 13 games without scoring in the league. 

Your stats are shit, and your passive aggressive way of having a go at Grealish is very odd.

If Jack was playing for Leicester or Man City or Chelsea he'd have significantly better stats than he has now because as good as we have been, those teams overall have better players. Even if in Chelsea's case they have a substandard manager. So those stats for Jack are fucking brilliant in context. It's Sunday which means it's just another day of Footy having a dig at Jack. There will be future installments of the same bollocks later today and into next week.

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 09.04.2022
« Reply #19784 on: January 17, 2021, 05:05:13 PM »

If Jack was playing for Leicester or Man City or Chelsea he'd have significantly better stats than he has now because as good as we have been, those teams overall have better players. Even if in Chelsea's case they have a substandard manager. So those stats for Jack are fucking brilliant in context. It's Sunday which means it's just another day of Footy having a dig at Jack. There will be future installments of the same bollocks later today and into next week.

Maybe we should’ve just accepted the Josh Onomah deal....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal