collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish  (Read 1302908 times)

Online cdbullyweefan

• I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 21.01.2021
Re: Jack Grealish
« Reply #14400 on: April 06, 2020, 03:42:33 PM »
If you Google "Piers Morgan Kyle Walker" you'll see that he's slagging him off.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2020
« Reply #14401 on: April 06, 2020, 04:37:32 PM »
Kyle Walker is now a convicted murderer.
He's done Jack a massive favour to be fair.  Both are still massive idiots of course, but it will certainly have taken some of the spotlight off Grealish and if Southgate was thinking of making a stand he's got another reason to think twice now.

Offline Nev

« Reply #14402 on: April 06, 2020, 04:39:58 PM »
Did anyone really think that Jack was the only brainless footballer stepping out of line during this crisis?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #14403 on: April 06, 2020, 04:43:03 PM »
Did anyone really think that Jack was the only brainless footballer stepping out of line during this crisis?

He's the only one that's got a local newspaper and the fanbase of three clubs watching his every move.

Online aj2k77

« Reply #14404 on: April 06, 2020, 04:54:23 PM »
Kyle Walker is a dick but surely the Prostitute is going from house to house, flouting the rules and potentially infecting multiple people?

Offline nevillain

« Reply #14405 on: April 06, 2020, 05:08:47 PM »
Kyle Walker is a dick but surely the Prostitute is going from house to house, flouting the rules and potentially infecting multiple people?

Probably in more ways than one

Offline JD

• GM : 11.01.2021
« Reply #14406 on: April 07, 2020, 06:01:47 AM »
Not just footballers acting as dickheads

The prime minister says sports stars must be better as role models during the coronavirus pandemic.

Jacinda Ardern said on Tuesday that the Crusaders team members seen training together at a park in Christchurch on Monday "flies directly in the advice that we're giving".

Earlier, New Zealand Rugby's boss called the Crusaders lockdown breach "unacceptable", but no disciplinary action will be taken by the franchise

Offline FrankyH

• GM : 18.05.2020
« Reply #14407 on: April 07, 2020, 07:10:52 AM »

So are the prostitutes that he hired, unless they are key-workers of course!  Providing an essential service?

They might have just been doing a bit of prostitution on their way to or from the shops to stock up on essential supplies, and surely he could claim he was doing his Government-mandated daily exercise?

You would make a great lawyer !!!

Online cdbullyweefan

• I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 21.01.2021
« Reply #14408 on: April 07, 2020, 10:55:04 AM »
😁

The BBC have obviously been reading our concerns, as they've put up an article about it...

BBC News - Coronavirus: Offline sex workers forced to start again online
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52183773

Offline nevillain

« Reply #14409 on: April 07, 2020, 11:48:08 AM »
I see a few reports today that Southgate is livid at Walker, and his international career is toast. If it wasnít already

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #14410 on: April 07, 2020, 12:00:46 PM »
I see a few reports today that Southgate is livid at Walker, and his international career is toast. If it wasnít already

That doesn't bode well for Jack if that's the case.

Offline Vill I An

« Reply #14411 on: April 07, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »

Southgate was apparently known as 'model' at the villa because how professional he was - not his looks!
Lee Hendrie said Gareth hated him for all his unprofessional behaviour off field.

Anotherone of Southgates nicknames was Gate, but that was discarded when he stepped up to be manager of Boro. On First day as Middleborough boss calls the meeting with all the players in with his big introductory speech:
"Right, Iím the boss now. I know itís going to be awkward for a lot of you, but I donít want you to call me Gate any more. From now on I want you to call me Boss or Gaffer and that includes the older pros."

(Older pro) Ray Parlour shouted out  ĎWhat about Big Nose?"
The room all went quiet and Parlour never played for Boro again.

Offline steamer

« Reply #14412 on: April 07, 2020, 03:50:18 PM »
At his best I would have liked Parlour to have played for us

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 16.05.2021
« Reply #14413 on: April 07, 2020, 07:28:35 PM »
He's done Jack a massive favour to be fair.  Both are still massive idiots of course, but it will certainly have taken some of the spotlight off Grealish and if Southgate was thinking of making a stand he's got another reason to think twice now.

Think Walkers career is on the slide anyway. TAA is a long way ahead of him in the RB reckoning I would have thought. Walker bulked up far too much and has lost some speed. Might suit Southgate to throw him under the bus. Grealish needs someone like Sterling or Kane to do something stupid

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #14414 on: April 08, 2020, 09:33:47 AM »

He's the only one that's got a local newspaper and the fanbase of three clubs watching his every move.

The type of hassle that makes him go out in Manchester quite a bit and might play a part in his moving there.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal