collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish  (Read 1303263 times)

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Our FB Page
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: Jack Grealish
« Reply #13950 on: March 30, 2020, 08:25:11 PM »
Ant/Dec definitely did.

Offline David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #13951 on: March 30, 2020, 08:25:15 PM »
Thoroughly immature, irresponsible and embarrassing behaviour from Jack. It did appear, until this incident, that he was growing up and responding to being our captain. On Monday Night Football, whilst obviously condemning Jack's behaviour, Ian Wright just praised him for being a likeable, thoughtful young player and used the illustration of Jack immediately phoning a young fan at Wrighty's request. We've got to hope that he focuses on being a role model and not let everyone down again.

The club will investigate and have a tricky decision to make regarding the captaincy.

This I don't think he is a wrong un  , he seems mostly a decent guy but has on occasion got himself into bother by being an idiot.

This is one he will live with for a while because its not as if we have a game soon where he can ''let his football do the talking '' for the rest of this break in football this is going to be all he is known for.It certainly won't do his England chances any favours.

Online Legion

• Our FB Page
« Reply #13952 on: March 30, 2020, 08:26:43 PM »
Or his supposed big-money move to another club. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2020
« Reply #13953 on: March 30, 2020, 08:30:33 PM »
Mings or McGinn for me if he gets stripped of it. Would be surprised if that happened, though.
I hope not.  We need to bust a gut to keep him.  The captaincy clearly means so much to him and I think stripping him of it would just kill the love a little bit.  If we do that I'd expect him gone within 12 months (I appreciate that may happen anyway)

Online Legion

• Our FB Page
« Reply #13954 on: March 30, 2020, 08:32:34 PM »
I would much rather see him keep it. I was just suggesting who would be deserving of the accolade should it actually happen.

Online Legion

• Our FB Page
« Reply #13955 on: March 30, 2020, 08:33:30 PM »
A while ago I did feel that Mings would be better suited to the role but have subsequently changed my mind having reflected on events over the past 12 or so months.

Offline Madferret62

« Reply #13956 on: March 30, 2020, 08:47:57 PM »
Cabin fever is river than the bloody virus. Get a grip. He was at my place just chillin!

Offline Ads

• GM : 02.04.2021
« Reply #13957 on: March 30, 2020, 08:48:07 PM »
Grealish leads the team by example. He's a good skipper and I'd keep him as captain.

He's been a wally. Hopefully he learns. He'll have clean windows at least when he gets his car back.

Offline frank black

« Reply #13958 on: March 30, 2020, 08:57:42 PM »
Iíd strip him of the captaincy quick smart. Donít get me wrong I think Jacks a great player, but what heís done is not captain behavior and heís got a lot of work to do to get the armband back IMO. I would actually be disappointed in Dean if he didnít take it off him.

Offline ChicagoLion

« Reply #13959 on: March 30, 2020, 09:02:30 PM »
I really do not think that a decision over the captaincy is the most pressing thing on the clubs agenda right now.
Itís irrelevant.

Online pauliewalnuts

« Reply #13960 on: March 30, 2020, 09:09:40 PM »
I know people are emotional in these trouble times, but a teensy bit OTT?

Indeed, and even if he did 'murder' someone via transmission, it'd most likely be Ross McCormack, who is generally regarded as a waste of skin in any case. Big loss *

* obviously, I don't mean that.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #13961 on: March 30, 2020, 09:33:02 PM »
Jesus wept, a couple of people on here must be on quite the rage comedown after this evening's performances!

Offline olaftab

• GM : 28.04.2021
« Reply #13962 on: March 30, 2020, 09:33:24 PM »
I expect nothing from Jack Grealish the 24 year old Brummie lad who has a lot more money than his fellow citizens of similar age and who are doing equally stupid things.
I expect a lot from Jack Grealish the 24 year old brilliantly talented footballer who we pay a kings ransom to perform to the best of his ability on the football pitch every week.
As long as the latter delivers the former is not of any concern to me. He is just the latest in long line...

Offline Ads

• GM : 02.04.2021
« Reply #13963 on: March 30, 2020, 09:36:19 PM »
Jesus wept, a couple of people on here must be on quite the rage comedown after this evening's performances!

You can hear their teeth grinding if you listen carefully.

Offline dalians umbrella

« Reply #13964 on: March 30, 2020, 09:39:26 PM »
Murderer. LOL

My wife is a nurse, who is already working with possible Covid-19 patients, but because she used to work in intensive care, will probably be re-deployed there soon.

Every day in the news, there is some nurse or doctor ever here in this country who is seriously ill with the disease or died, and I am worrying each day about what could happen to my wife.

I really don't care whether morons who break the new rules get Covid-19, but I care that next, while asymptomatic, these morons will then start passing it onto every other person they come into contact with. Some of these people will die. And some of these people will be in intensive care beds. And if those beds are full, then people will start to die from other causes, such as heart attacks, strokes and car accidents because there are no intensive care beds.

If this is true, then I have gone from feeling sick about Jack going to feeling sick about having to watch him play for Villa again - and really hoping we can sell him, because I don't see how I can ever clap or cheer him again or celebrate one of his goals (although VAR has sort of fixed that last one anyway).

To me, people who break these new rules are murderers - it just takes 2-3 weeks for the bullet to hit the victim.

LOL

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/intentional-murder-careless-covid-19-spreaders-in-italy-could-face-homicide-charges

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal