collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.
November 23, 2020, 04:23:08 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 183 | Comments: 1

These days a ten year old is l...
November 20, 2020, 12:28:50 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 417 | Comments: 3

In the euphoria of the resumpt...
November 18, 2020, 11:57:57 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 389 | Comments: 2

By Christmas 1936 those who ex...
November 05, 2020, 12:10:19 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1140 | Comments: 8

This weekend sees the thirtiet...
October 28, 2020, 02:06:34 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1016 | Comments: 8

[url=https://ibb.c...

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish - for life?  (Read 1602118 times)

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
Re: Jack Grealish - for life
« Reply #17655 on: September 17, 2020, 07:50:10 AM »
It has been two days since he signed his new deal and Brazil on talkSPORT is still trying to get him to spurs. You would think they would all get the message by now.

Is that melon head still working?

Offline The Edge

• GM : 02.08.2021
« Reply #17656 on: September 17, 2020, 08:22:52 AM »
It has been two days since he signed his new deal and Brazil on talkSPORT is still trying to get him to spurs. You would think they would all get the message by now.

He's never forgiven us for stealing the title from Ipswich who apparently were "by far the best team in England" at that time.
Free loading giant tomato headed bitter twunt.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 17.02.2021
« Reply #17657 on: September 17, 2020, 08:50:21 AM »

Working! I’m amazed he’s still alive.

Offline Risso

• GM : 28.02.2021
« Reply #17658 on: September 17, 2020, 08:52:05 AM »

Agbonlahor was on with Laura Woods and Ally McCoist yesterday, and McCoist was a lot more positive about the deal, saying it was brilliant for Villa and Jack himself.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #17659 on: September 17, 2020, 09:17:45 AM »

Agbonlahor was on with Laura Woods and Ally McCoist yesterday, and McCoist was a lot more positive about the deal, saying it was brilliant for Villa and Jack himself.

McCoist is a hard man to dislike.

Offline WilliamStanding

« Reply #17660 on: September 17, 2020, 09:21:33 AM »
Ally is a joy on the morning show, always honest, positive and even with Glasgow Rangers bias is always respectful and correctly so to Glasgow Celtic.

His laugh has me in stitches.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #17661 on: September 17, 2020, 09:24:36 AM »
You can tell that with McCoist that he's grounded with a brain and human decency.

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #17662 on: September 17, 2020, 10:43:24 AM »
Yes, for a shitehawk hun, he seems a decent sort.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 02.03.2021
« Reply #17663 on: September 17, 2020, 11:10:37 AM »

Maybe Laura couldn't say a lot. Don't recall it being mentioned here but fans of other clubs seem to think Jack knows her in the biblical sense rather than just professionally.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #17664 on: September 17, 2020, 11:31:34 AM »

Maybe Laura couldn't say a lot. Don't recall it being mentioned here but fans of other clubs seem to think Jack knows her in the biblical sense rather than just professionally.

Fans of other clubs think lots of weird and wonderful things about Jack to avoid what’s staring them in the face, namely that he’s a good looking, fantastic young footballer playing for his own team and they’ve got fuck all like him, and are as bitter as fuck about it.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 17.02.2021
« Reply #17665 on: September 17, 2020, 12:06:15 PM »

Fans of other clubs think lots of weird and wonderful things about Jack to avoid what’s staring them in the face, namely that he’s a good looking, fantastic young footballer playing for his own team and they’ve got fuck all like him, and are as bitter as fuck about it.

I agree with LeeB.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2021
« Reply #17666 on: September 17, 2020, 12:10:10 PM »
That’s my take on it as well, maybe he just didn’t want to go, but wasn’t sure if and when a massive bid came in would we take it. There has been more than whispers that other clubs we’re interested.
Just going off the timelines, perhaps one of Jack's ambitions is/was to play for England, hence why he was 50:50 up until recently.

That said, my gut feeling is the same, that he didn't want to go but there was always a chance a bid would come in, and the club would accept it.
I suspect he was probably fairly keen to go if the offer came for him, but definitely not enough to agitate for a move.  No offer came in and as we showed decent ambition so he signed and took the pay rise.  I'm sure there will be an agreement to let him go in the next few yeras if things don't go too well for us.

I was a little surprised he was still unsure about if he'd stay until a few days ago.  I had assumed that once the season started he'd definitely stay as our owners wouldn't have accepted the disruption of losig him late in the window.  Obviously the new contract is the bonus ending all speculation for this season at least.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Our FB Page
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #17667 on: September 17, 2020, 12:17:10 PM »

I agree with LeeB.

Wise man. Or woman. Or whatever.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 12.10.2021
« Reply #17668 on: September 17, 2020, 03:08:49 PM »

I agree with LeeB.

I agree with AV82EC agreeing with LeeB.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #17669 on: September 17, 2020, 03:51:51 PM »

I agree with LeeB.

I agree with AV82EC agreeing with LeeB.

I find these endorsements most agreeable.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal