collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jack Grealish  (Read 1303362 times)

Offline AsTallAsLions

Re: Jack Grealish
« Reply #14415 on: April 08, 2020, 09:53:09 AM »
Did anyone really think that Jack was the only brainless footballer stepping out of line during this crisis?

He's the only one that's got a local newspaper and the fanbase of three clubs watching his every move.

The type of hassle that makes him go out in Manchester quite a bit and might play a part in his moving there.

Anyone who needs to relocate to Manchester to sustain their lifestyle of choice needs a good kick up the arse!

Offline McGraths Dry Cleaning

« Reply #14416 on: April 08, 2020, 10:01:58 AM »
Did anyone really think that Jack was the only brainless footballer stepping out of line during this crisis?

He's the only one that's got a local newspaper and the fanbase of three clubs watching his every move.

The type of hassle that makes him go out in Manchester quite a bit and might play a part in his moving there.

The local media troll Grealish/Villa to get traffic to their website to serve their ads. The local press in Manchester and Liverpool have the advantage of a global audience of armchair plastic fans reading stories about players so can generate revenue more effectively. At least I think thats why our press seems so "anti" Villa.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #14417 on: April 08, 2020, 05:39:16 PM »

The local media troll Grealish/Villa to get traffic to their website to serve their ads. The local press in Manchester and Liverpool have the advantage of a global audience of armchair plastic fans reading stories about players so can generate revenue more effectively. At least I think thats why our press seems so "anti" Villa.

Ask anyone in the local press and they'll say the same - stories that put us in a bad light sell.

Offline steamer

« Reply #14418 on: April 17, 2020, 07:28:47 AM »
I had given up my daily dose of BBC football web page, getting my updates from here.
I had a look today, and see in the Gossip Column that those mighty Blues from Scouse land will be interested in Jack , if they land their other targets.
I bet he can not sleep with anticipation of such a move.

Offline aev

• GM : 30.01.2021
« Reply #14419 on: April 17, 2020, 07:58:42 AM »
I had given up my daily dose of BBC football web page, getting my updates from here.
I had a look today, and see in the Gossip Column that those mighty Blues from Scouse land will be interested in Jack , if they land their other targets.
I bet he can not sleep with anticipation of such a move.

I thought he had signed for the cockney reds?

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #14420 on: April 17, 2020, 09:07:56 AM »
The very notion of us selling him to Everton is risible.  And thatís probably why somebody (a local scouse paper trying to get clicks, maybe a Manchester one) has written it.  Clicks.  Depressing clicks. 

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #14421 on: April 17, 2020, 09:51:13 AM »
Maybe he misses Fab Delph.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #14422 on: April 17, 2020, 03:24:56 PM »
Don't think he's going anywhere if we stay up tbh. It's just speculation from the media and pessimism from our fans.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #14423 on: April 17, 2020, 04:00:04 PM »
nobody is going to be splashing 60 plus million on anyone at the moment

Offline Drummond

• GM : 11.10.2020
« Reply #14424 on: April 20, 2020, 09:39:53 AM »
nobody is going to be splashing 60 plus million on anyone at the moment

Exactly, they'd need a full hazmat suit on first.

Offline Vill I An

« Reply #14425 on: April 20, 2020, 02:29:12 PM »
Aston villa have a leadership group of Grealish, Tyrone Mings ,  Tom Heaton , James Chester and Neil Taylor.

I think it says a lot about Neil Taylor being part of this leadership group.
They have been discussing wages and are the squads representative.
I would have thought Elmo would have been involved too but the core here are the experienced British players who have the voice and probably the voice and ear of the dressing room.

Offline aj2k77

Online OzVilla

• GM : 15.08.2020
« Reply #14427 on: April 25, 2020, 01:21:44 AM »
Gregg Evans predictably suggesting that Grealish will and should move on in the latest 1874 podcast - heís outgrown a struggling side. Probably give that one a miss from now on as he consistently seems to have an agenda against the club that keeps him in gainful employment.

Surprised Dan Bardell didnít pick him up on it.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #14428 on: April 25, 2020, 07:33:06 AM »
He's a mutant looking bitter Albion twat, no more no less. Why we let him have anything to do with the club I do not know.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #14429 on: April 25, 2020, 08:53:25 AM »
yanited have already said that they will not have the money to spend on hugely inflated fees for players this summer. in fact, no one will. So either he stays, or the owners sell for a smaller fee. I think I know which one they are going to go with.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal