collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Hull City v Aston Villa Pre-Match Thread  (Read 32524 times)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: Hull City v Aston Villa Pre-Match Thread
« Reply #165 on: October 05, 2013, 01:44:01 PM »
Beat Hull, beat Spurs.

Agree. Our first team has shown it is capable of winning both games.
Really?

Off course we are. We've beaten Arsenal and Man City and should have at least got a point at Chelsea. I hope you are not looking at the recent reserve League Cup fixture against Spurs as an indicator as to how the PL will go.

Offline Tuscans

• GM : 08.02.15
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2013, 01:52:24 PM »
Beat Hull, beat Spurs.

Really?

Off course we are. We've beaten Arsenal and Man City and should have at least got a point at Chelsea. I hope you are not looking at the recent reserve League Cup fixture against Spurs as an indicator as to how the PL will go.
Not at all, I'm looking to how Rosicky could and should have scored 5 against us on his own, how extremely lucky we were against City. How poor we were first half v's Liverpool, how even it was v's Norwich and how junk we were playing Newcastle.

Hull aren't a bad team, played well so far and Spurs should beat us...I don't get why people are saying we're amazing all of a sudden!?

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2013, 01:58:45 PM »
Not at all, I'm looking to how Rosicky could and should have scored 5 against us on his own, how extremely lucky we were against City. How poor we were first half v's Liverpool, how even it was v's Norwich and how junk we were playing Newcastle.

Hull aren't a bad team, played well so far and Spurs should beat us...I don't get why people are saying we're amazing all of a sudden!?
That post made me laugh out loud. Cheers for that.

Offline Tuscans

• GM : 08.02.15
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »

That post made me laugh out loud. Cheers for that.
I'm here til 5

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2013, 02:04:10 PM »
I think this could be (for the neutral) an entertaining game. Both sides like to play a bit but have frailties.

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2013, 02:10:11 PM »
Guzan,Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark KEA, Westwood, Weimann, Luna, Delph, Gabby, Kozak

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2013, 02:11:09 PM »
Subs, Steer, Baker, Herd, Bennett, Bowery, Tonev, Sylla

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2013, 02:14:04 PM »
Beat Hull, beat Spurs.

Really?

If you are going to play the ifs and buts games, then you can make a case for us having won the league every season since the dawn of time. The facts are that all of the things you said might have happened didn't and the league table shows what actually happened.

Nobody is saying we are amazing. In fact most on her are quite realistic about what we are capable of and we just beat Man City, however we did it, without a number of our best players.

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2013, 02:20:53 PM »
Beat Hull, beat Spurs.

Really?

But I don't think people are saying we're amazing are they, just that its been a positive start and that things are much improved.

I see us as mid-table team with room to improve further and I expect us to finish rougly 11th or 10th this season.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »
I think this could be (for the neutral) an entertaining game. Both sides like to play a bit but have frailties.

Fuck the neutrals. Especially the ones that read the Daily Mail.

Three points for Villa, no problem.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #175 on: October 06, 2013, 07:45:47 PM »

Ha! you nailed it there, Paulie.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal