Heroes & Villains > Tickets & Travel

Anybody going to the Shamrock Rovers game????

(1/2) > >>

ormsbys rocket:
If anyone is going over to Dublin for the Shamrock Rovers game and isn't bothered about keeping their ticket stub, I will happily buy it off you when you get back.
I will pay a fair price and cover any postage costs.
I'm a big collector of Villa tickets, and am struggling to find someone who can sort me out for this game.

Legion:
Are you on Facebook? If so, I can put you in contact with someone who might be able to help obtain ticket stubs.

dave shelley:
You can have mine for nowt.  Just pm me your postal address and I'll send it to you.  I won't be chasing you for ninety cent postage either.  Happy collecting.   :)

dave shelley:
This seems as good a place and time to post this, so, who's coming over?  Will you be going to Murray's on O'Connell St. and when will you be there.  I'd love to be able to put faces to names and if you're coming will you be holding a card with H & V poster on it so I will know you? ;)

Clampy:

--- Quote from: dave shelley on July 23, 2013, 11:32:37 AM ---This seems as good a place and time to post this, so, who's coming over?  Will you be going to Murray's on O'Connell St. and when will you be there.  I'd love to be able to put faces to names and if you're coming will you be holding a card with H & V poster on it so I will know you? ;)

--- End quote ---

Yes me and a mate are going over on the sunday for the day. Out of interest, have you received your ticket yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version