collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Manchester United vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread  (Read 55885 times)

Offline fredm

• GM : 02.09.2024
Re: Manchester United vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread
« Reply #315 on: April 24, 2013, 08:12:43 AM »
I read in the Telegraph (so it must be true) that Villa fans were singing, 'We're going to win 4 - 3', at half time.
If so, I salute you, it's the only report of this I've seen. UTV!

Could hear it on the TV broadcast.

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #316 on: April 24, 2013, 12:52:27 PM »
Last couple of days work  colleagues mainly Cov supporters have gone out of their way to come and see me  and open with remarks like "Oh the Villa did well last/Monday night.....".  I respond thunder faced and verbally advise them to go forth and multiply!

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2013, 06:58:09 PM »
Wrong mate Lowton does not play Valencia on side, Valencia's right leg (he can score with that by the way) is in advance of Lowton's poition on the pitch, that makes him offside simples pal.  P.S. some advice get yourself an eye test before you go completely blind.

Can you stop calling people blind please. Especially as you seem to think Van Nistelrooy was playing last night.

No, its a perfectly considered descriptive response to a person whom you believe not to be able to see.
Keep digging.........

Hello DC5 come to terms with having to pay the extra £30 for your ST next year yet?
Paid up last week. 3 season tickets for next year. What's it got to do with you anyway?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal