collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: All us Villa Fans, miles away from home.  (Read 19981 times)

Offline pbavfckuwait

Re: All us Villa Fans, miles away from home.
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2013, 08:29:05 AM »
Villa fan in Oman,place called Duqm, middle of no where, get all the games on a stream, but now do not stop up for the night games, work with quite a few Koreans and the only football they are interested in is the Chumps Lg, living on a floating hotel and have been for 10 months and thats the only football they show.
As for when we lose still get as pissed off as if I am down Villa Park, just a bad loser I guess. Last game attended because it was the last time I was home, Spurs birthday party, 4 all loss.But singing happy birthday to them that night made it nearly worth it. Still be watching next year what ever division we are in, but sure it will still be the prem. VTID

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2013, 06:26:08 PM »
Finally settled with the Wife on our impending childs name. Holly Jardine (her family name) for a girl and Samuel Villa for a boy. She wasn't sure if she wanted Aston or Villa so that might change again. I'm made up that she would. The Villa are pretty much the only family that I really care about now.

Samuel Villa? What's his middle name? Ireland?

Villa is the middle name. Although I did contemplate changing my last name to Villa many years ago.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2013, 09:52:04 AM »
Looking forward to taking some beers of some bindippers tomorrow. UTV.

Offline Vancouver

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2013, 09:29:50 PM »
Finally settled with the Wife on our impending childs name. Holly Jardine (her family name) for a girl and Samuel Villa for a boy. She wasn't sure if she wanted Aston or Villa so that might change again. I'm made up that she would. The Villa are pretty much the only family that I really care about now.

Samuel Villa? What's his middle name? Ireland?

Villa is the middle name. Although I did contemplate changing my last name to Villa many years ago.

We had a girl in the end. So no Aston or Villa in the name, and the surname ends here. Still very happy with my lot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal