collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stan update  (Read 31078 times)

Offline Oscar Arce

• Location: Trinity Road Enclosure, just come through the gates for a 6d. transfer from the Witton End grassy bank to buy a Wagon wheel in the Tuck Shop under the stand
Re: Stan update
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2012, 12:38:56 PM »
Seeing all those former Villa players was heartwarming, particularly Reo-Coker who said Villa will always be a family and families stick together.

Barry's and Young's words were also wonderful to hear, along with Curtis Davies, Carlos, etc., and has reiterated to me what a wonderful club Aston Villa are.

We're all with you Stan.

Up the Villa.

Online Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »
Seeing all those former Villa players was heartwarming, particularly Reo-Coker who said Villa will always be a family and families stick together.

Barry's and Young's words were also wonderful to hear, along with Curtis Davies, Carlos, etc., and has reiterated to me what a wonderful club Aston Villa are.

We're all with you Stan.

Up the Villa.
Bang on, whatever happens on the pitch, the vast majority of the time, we can be rightly proud of how members, or former members, conduct themselves.

Offline fbriai

• GM : 31.01.2022
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2012, 02:18:46 PM »
Sounds like he's doing OK: Petrov speaks for first time since leukamia remission news

I drove all the way up to the Midlands in August for a couple of weeks and, when on the way back down again and waiting in the queue to catch the ferry at Dover, saw an HGV drive off our ferry as it unloaded, with a great big picture of Stan alongside the message 'Support Stan' and the Villa badge. Certainly made an impression on me. Has this kind of thing been common around Brum and the Midlands?
A Bulgarian haulage firm has put it on all of their vehicles.

Thanks for the info, mate.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2013, 07:49:29 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal