collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Wigan Athletic Match Thread  (Read 107353 times)

Offline mal

Re: Aston Villa v Wigan Athletic Match Thread
« Reply #675 on: December 29, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
The only good thing about being this end of the table is that I have lost all interest in the doings of the red and blue scum of manchester and the other Sky arse teams. And that is a pleasure.

Offline preston28

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #676 on: December 29, 2012, 05:22:35 PM »
A three game bad run. Yes we may get relegated but there are still 18 games to go to try and save our PL status. At least it will be 'exciting' or nerve wracking rather than boring mid-table mediocraty?  Plus we may get a trip to Wembley too!!

We have to stick with PL - changing the manager would be utter madness IMO. It is tight at the bottom - string an unbeaten run together things will look a whole lot different.   If we get relegated so what - I think a more exciting league to get out of and I think PL would get us out of it??

Think positive chaps!!

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2012, 05:31:02 PM »
I very rarely look at this thread but agree with a great deal of it.
It is a pathetic situation. We can all have faith or just blind faith but this is fucking crap.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #678 on: December 29, 2012, 06:36:58 PM »
Just heard Lambert say on the radio after the game,that he won't be looking  to bring any experience in during the window,but will try to add some young hungry kids if he can. Never dreamed i would be saying this,but the longer this guy is in charge the more clueless he seems.He comes across to me as being even more stubborn than the loser we had in charge last year.If Lambert is serious in what  he says,then Championship here we come i'm afraid .This present squad just not good enough

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal