collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Clueless fans  (Read 24916 times)

Offline Apyadg

Re: Clueless fans
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2012, 05:17:24 PM »
They sung Man United songs? At a football match? In the away end? Outrageous!

It's been 8 fucking months. Expecting other players to not support their team at a certain minute, never mind join in the applause at every game is ridiculous. How long are we going to drag this on for.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:20:17 PM by Apyadg »

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2012, 05:21:08 PM »
They sung Man United songs? At a football match? In the away end? Outrageous!

Indeed.  'Clueless fans' is a comment aimed at some of our own by our own on the 'No respect' thread.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »
This screams of a bluenose who got bored of losing and decided to support United.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
That bloke reminds me of the idiot on WM last night after the game....from Atherstone (No it wasn't Cooper!)

Said basically United were toying with us and didn't bother going 2 down as they knew they were going to win, yep like they did when they went 1 down at Everton and 2 down at Spurs....opps they lost both games.

And Fergie only taps on his watch for the show.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2012, 05:45:36 PM »
I sometimes lie awake at night worrying about people like him being allowed to vote.

You're assuming the twat is old enough to vote. I'd imagine the biggest decision the gloryhunting twat has had to make is which team to support each season. When he's old enough to vote no doubt he'll jump from Tory Blue to Labour Red, depending on who looks more likely to win the election.

I bet he has a great collection of football shirts with 'Terry', 'Gerrard', 'Rooney', 'Henry', 'Ronaldo', 'Drogna' and 'Torres' on the back. It must kill him that he can't support Man City now.

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »
91 minutes Champions 95 minutes f.....g losers never ever in my claret and blue life felt like singing the b...s fuck off you plastic cornish wanker

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2012, 05:57:16 PM »
That bloke reminds me of the idiot on WM last night after the game....from Atherstone (No it wasn't Cooper!)

Said basically United were toying with us and didn't bother going 2 down as they knew they were going to win, yep like they did when they went 1 down at Everton and 2 down at Spurs....opps they lost both games.

And Fergie only taps on his watch for the show.

I heard that and I couldn't believe they gave him airtime. Actually, it was WM so I could believe it only too well.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2012, 07:26:38 PM »
What happened during the minutes applause for Stan?
Really don't know as I don't care about or look at away fans during the 19th minute applause. However others have posted on No Respect thread.

Offline greenwichvilla

« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2012, 08:25:09 PM »
In my experience, I have tended to find that Manchester is full of uncles. No dads live there, mums, brothers or sisters. It's a city full of uncles. All of whom were at Wembley in 1968 after seeking down on the football special after school.

Full of uncles whose uncles were also there. I've never heard of anyone to proclaim they support any other team due to the geographical location of the uncle. I'm willing to bet there is a high number of uncles in Rotherham who are upset at the fact their nephews don't support Rotherham.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2012, 09:37:46 PM »
Can we start an " Uncle" thread. Maybe we can get some of the inbred manc twats to realise that they are actually....... Related. Sister shaggers, all of them.

Offline Irish villain

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2012, 10:35:30 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how many Brummie/Cockney/Devon/Ireland Etc` Reds always seem to conveniently have a Mancunian Grandfather, as if that somehow justifies them supporting a team from Manchester that always mysteriously always happen to be Man U. Oh by the way, If Fergies such a genius, how come, with all that Money, only 2 European cups in 26 years??......

I'm not sure I ever had a relative who had ever even stepped foot in Birmingham, but I have turned out to be a die-hard Aston Villa fan so I feel a bit lost here!

But you're proving the point. You're clearly a well-grounded, intelligent, erudite, progressive man. Not a snivelling, grubby, johnnie-cum-lately, plastic fan that is following the league table and not a club.

*blushes*

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal