collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Swansea Pre-Match Thread  (Read 20998 times)

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
Re: Aston Villa v Swansea Pre-Match Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »
Sods law, for the first time in ages i've been looking forward to the game so the cold i've had for a few days decides to really kick in and I feel like death warmed up. So unless the various medicines kick in fast i'll be missing my first home game of the season.  Bah humbug.

Dose yourself up- the fresh air will do you good!

Offline luke25

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2012, 01:17:49 PM »
At Wolves train station, Chelsea fans everywhere, oh im smug.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2012, 01:21:35 PM »
Why did Swansea rest a lot of their first-teamers for the Spurs game? Did they think they had a better chance of getting a result at us than at home to Spudz?

I bet they are regretting it now after we hammered chelski 3-1  . They would have be better giving it a go at home to spurzz and resting against us .

anyway , No Heskey please . Ireland a must to start .     I would like to see Gardner giving a go .   We still have some bloody good players here , as long as they are played in the right positions .     

Im going for 2-0 .        Ireland and Bent

Swansea did give it a real good go at home to Spurs, could've won the game in the second half as they created enough chances.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
Sods law, for the first time in ages i've been looking forward to the game so the cold i've had for a few days decides to really kick in and I feel like death warmed up. So unless the various medicines kick in fast i'll be missing my first home game of the season.  Bah humbug.

Having just had a conversation with the big white telephone I definitely think it's game off for me  :'(

Come on you Villa boys.

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2012, 06:28:03 PM »

Oh I do hope you didn't heed my advise and you stayed in the warm.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:21 PM »

Oh I do hope you didn't heed my advise and you stayed in the warm.

I did indeed take a sickie. Spent most of the game on the sofa thanking McGrath for making me feel so ill that I missed the game!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal